Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition is just a week away from reaching stores in digital format for PlayStation, Xbox consoles, Nintendo Switch and PC. The remastering, which compiles with multiple mechanical and visual improvements under Unreal Engine the deliveries of GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas, has now uncovered its size on Sony, PS4 and PS5 consoles. Let’s get to know all the details about your final weight in each delivery.
It may interest you:
- GTA Trilogy: new comparative videos of the three games with the originals
- GTA Trilogy on Nintendo Switch will weigh more than 25 GB: know all its details
- GTA Trilogy: this is how the graphics have changed compared to the original Grand Theft Auto
The information comes from PlayStation Game Size, account that monitors the database of stores such as PS Store. If a few days ago we learned that the Nintendo Switch version will give a total of more than 25 GB counting the three titles, now we know that San Andreas will be the most demanding game of space on PlayStation 4, the native version of Sony platforms (on PS5 it will run via backward compatibility). In total, the three titles will be above the 38,72 GB.
- Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition: 5.29 GB (1.56 GB the original)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City– The Definitive Edition: 10.76 GB (2.39 GB the original)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas– The Definitive Edition: 22.67 GB (3.23 GB the original)
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition se estrena el 11 de noviembre
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition is scheduled to debut in digital format next Thursday November 11th for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC and Nintendo Switch. We will have to wait until December 7 to get the trilogy in physical format. On November 11, Xbox Game Pass players will be able to enjoy San Andreas on Xbox consoles; While on December 3, subscribers to PS Now will be able to do the same with GTA III, both in their final versions.
Among all the improvements included in these versions, which have part of remastering and part of remake, is its control, which inherits elements of GTA 5. The title also includes visual improvements in resolution, shadows, lighting and visual fidelity; Added to the ability to restart missions and other quality of life details such as updated weapon and radio dials to improved navigation minimaps to set destinations.
Source | PlayStation Game Size