Halo Infinite makes the first leap into the homes of players. The multiplayer, character free to play, is now available for download at Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One y PC. The Redmond division has wanted to advance its launch as part of the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the brand. The campaign will have to wait for its usual date: next December 8.
- Halo Infinite dazzles with more than 10 minutes of gameplay dedicated to the campaign
- 343 Industries talks about how the Battle Pass works
- Xbox Anniversary Celebration: Halo reviews the greatest achievements in the history of the saga
What can you expect from Halo Infinite multiplayer?
Halo Infinite multiplayer will begin its commercial period with the Heroes of Reach. The first season calls on us to revive the Noble team, one of the icons in the exclusive Xbox 360 catalog. We can unlock their equipment to customize our own Spartan. Do you want Carter’s helmet? You can get it.
All features are available from today, November 15, 2021, including Battle Pass, Academy, and more. Remember that the Halo Infinite Battle Pass will not have an expiration date. Once you get hold of it, you can progress whenever you want, without limitations of any kind.
From 343 Industries they indicate that the period until the launch will be beta. All the progress you make will be carried over to the final version, so you can start your trip without the risk of losing anything. Includes all maps and modes from the first season.
Then we leave you with the links to your free download.
- Download Halo Infinite multiplayer on Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One
- Download Halo Infinite multiplayer on PC (Microsoft Store)
- Download Halo Infinite multiplayer on PC (Steam)