Niantic has presented the new season of Pokémon GO, the Mischief Season. After the Season of Legends and the Season of Discoveries, it’s time to tackle the last quarter of the year with new events, new Legendary Pokémon like Hoopa and news that will make the iOS and Android community continue to play the title month after month, which continues to break records despite having five years behind it. Let’s get to know all those news and key dates.
Mischief season in Pokémon GO: dates, secrets and news
The Mischief Season of Pokémon GO will take place from Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.), almost the rest of the year. Niantic’s game will then welcome new Generation VIII Pokémon from the Galar region, making their debut in the title. The jewel in the crown will be Hoopa, the main protagonist of this season, with his own event in the form of a special investigation.
As of Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 10:00 (local time) we will be able to access a special investigation story that will develop during the season. We will have different series of tasks to complete said special investigation. As you can imagine, it will culminate in a guaranteed encounter with Hoopa in his contained form. The first tasks will be unlocked on September 5, ¡Tomad nota!
Hoopa’s first appearance will be on September 5, Sunday.
As Niantic explains in the official statement, Hoopa’s special investigation story for this season will have as its main focus to learn more about this mischievous Psychic / Ghost-type Pokémon, original from the seventh generation. During these next few months “strange events” will take place that we must discover. If we complete the history of the special investigation We will unlock a special event at the end of the season related to Hoopa. At the moment it will not be possible to transfer Hoopa to Pokémon GOME.
- September 1: Beginning of the Season of Mischief
- September 5: Hoopa’s first appearance
- September 8th
- September 21st
- Fifth date: to be determined in October
- Sixth date: to be determined in October
- Seventh date: to be determined in November
- Eighth date: to be determined in November
Hoopa’s first appearance will occur on September 5. If we complete the tasks of the season’s special investigation we can catch hoopa. From 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (local time) on Sunday, September 5, several strange phenomena will take place in Pokémon GO all over the planet.
On the other hand, different Wild Pokémon will be attracted to the incense for several local hours:
- 11:00 – 12:00 | Psychic Type
- 12:00 – 13:00 | Sinister and Ghost Guy
- 13:00 – 14:00 | Psychic Type
- 14:00 – 15:00 | Sinister and Ghost Guy
- 15:00 – 16:00 | Psychic Type
- 16:00 – 17:00 | Sinister and Ghost Guy
Wild Pokémon attracted to Psychic-type incense
Wild Pokémon attracted to Dark and Ghost-type incense
- Rattata de Alola
Other confirmed bonuses of the Season of Mischief
- Collection challenge with Pokémon attracted to Incense. Rewards: Hoopa Candy and the Poké Ball Elevation pose for the avatar
- Double the Candy for transferring Pokémon
- Free lot with an Incense available in the Store.
Source | Pokémon GO Live