Nowadays, the application / social network is rare that does not have some type of private chat for its users to exchange messages. We can do it on Twitter, on Instagram, we can do it on Facebook, even on Snapchat. But we usually use WhatsApp, Telegram or Messenger for it.
New contacts on Telegram
Although there are those who prefer social networks themselves before their own messaging applications for a reason: You do not have to show or ask for a phone number when you follow or someone follows you. And there are people who find it difficult to give their phone, so Telegram has a function so you can add contacts to the application without the phone.
Add contacts to Telegram without asking or revealing the phone
How do you do it? As simple as that:
- Open Telegram on mobile
- Do you see the magnifying glass in the upper right corner? Click on it
- In the field of writing that opens up to you, enter the profile name, aliases, etc that the user you want to add uses in Telegram
- This is like Facebook: You will get several results. Choose the one that corresponds to your contact
- Click on their name
- Now it will open to you your profile of Telegram
- Look in the upper right corner for the icon of the 3 vertical points and press it
- Now you must give the first option: Add to Contacts
- Now that person is part of your Telegram contact list and you can chat with her, without having to ask or reveal the phone.