Released last summer, it was in June when Instagram introduced some stickers for Stories that allow you to insert a link or hyperlink to share a web page, blog, etc. external to Instagram with your followers. But the feature was limited to verified accounts or those with a certain number of followers.
The rest of the community wanted to use it too, and today Instagram has announced that these link stickers are already available “regardless of the size of your account ”.
Stickers de hyperlink para Instagram Stories
The link stickers feature has completely replaced the “swipe up “, which was the way Instagram users could link to external web pages from their Stories, and which the platform suspended in August of this year.
If you want to use these new stickers to share what you want in your Instagram stories, we will tell you how to do it. When people click on the sticker, they will be redirected to that link you put:
How to add links to your stories
- Open Instagram and make sure it is updated (check it directly by looking for the app in the Google Play Store o la App Store)
- Capture or upload content to your history
- Choose the sticker tool in the top navigation bar
- Touch the sticker “Link” to add the link you want and touch “Ready”
- Place the sticker on your story and tap the sticker to see the color variations
In order to further personalize that hyperlink, on Instagram “we’re working on ways to customize the sticker so it’s clear what someone will see when they click your link. “