Currently, there are more than three thousand emojis, likewise, there are all kinds: facial expressions, hand gestures, animals and objects, sports, etc.
This time, I will teach you how to change the color of some emoticons, specifically that of gestures with hands, people, and parts of the human body, so you will feel identified when conversing with someone.
What does the green dot that appears when you use WhatsApp mean?
The emojis that we have just mentioned are yellow by default, however, as they represent the human body, WhatsApp included different skin tones starting from the lightest to the darkest.
This is how you can change the color of WhatsApp emoticons
- First, check that WhatsApp has no pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, open the application and enter a conversation group or personal.
- The next step is to click on the happy face icon located in the lower left corner of the text field.
- Look for an emoji that represents parts of the body or people.
- Under the emoticon you will see an arrow pointing towards down, press it for a few seconds. Release it when the skin tones appear.
- Choose the color that you want or identifies you. Remember that you have a light, medium-light, medium, medium-dark and dark skin tone, as detailed by Emojipedia.
How know if your partner is in a call with another person on WhatsApp
You do not need to install any APK, on the contrary, you just have to have the latest version of WhatsApp.
Although WhatsApp is preparing a function to enable voicemail, At the moment you can do this.
If you try to call someone who is busy in a WhatsApp call, they will hang up immediately. In case they have blocked you, it will only ring and no one will answer.
If your partner is not on a call with someone, or on a video call , you can answer normally. Likewise, the incoming call will ring without any problem.
So if you want to know if your partner is in another call or video call, that means that your communication will only be automatically hung up on WhatsApp.
Also, you can wait for a while prudential so that he can respond. In the same way, the record of missed calls will remain both for you and for him or her.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting?
We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun.