Simple, now you will be able to know who it is when you receive a phone call from that person, this is because their name will appear in the alert instead of the number.
LOOK: Trick to take an extended screenshot on Android
You add your new contacts through the “Phone” application that comes pre-installed on the device, however, sometimes you register two people with the same name and when you receive a call from him or her you don’t know who it really is, because it is very difficult for you to have memorized Your cell phone number.
The problem in this type of situation is very simple, you just have to put a profile picture of the new contact when you are adding it, although Android also allows you to edit the user’s information. Do you want to know how to do it? From Mag we will explain it below.
The steps to add a profile photo to your contacts
- First, enter the native application of “Contacts” on your Android smartphone.
- Now, search and press the name of the person you want to put a profile photo. Remember that the image can be obtained through Instagram, Facebook or WhatsApp, therefore, you must download it previously.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the camera or unknown person that is above the name of your contact. The message “Capture a new profile image or add one from your gallery”.
- Touch the “Gallery” icon and select the image you have downloaded.
- Frame it according to your preferences and press “Done”.
- Finally, press the button Click “Save” to keep the changes.
How to find your lost Android cell phone
We share an easy way to locate your lost or stolen phone without having to install an application on another cell phone, but with Google’s “Find my device” function.
The requirements for this method are:
- Make sure that your cell phone is turned on.
- The location of your cell phone must be enabled, as well as your mobile data or WiFi.
- You must have a Google account related to your mobile and have the function activated.
After having these requirements, follow these steps:
- Access the following link from the browser where you have your Google account linked.
- Go to the upper left and you will see all the Android devices that you have connected.
- Select the Android cell phone that was stolen or that you lost.
- Wait a few seconds, while the application is dedicated to your search for your phone.
- Once it locates it, it will be shown on the map, located in the right area of the screen.
- Here you must carefully observe what is the last location registered from your mobile, since a green icon will appear.
- In the event that the app does not find your device, you will have the option to block it, sound an alarm or even erase the data so that no one can access your personal information.