If you are one of the people who loves to download apps to test what they are like or out of curiosity, it is possible that some of them may contain malware which you may not be aware of. This can lead to consequences on your mobile phone, including excessive publicity and the collection of your personal information. Hence, it is best to know which applications are causing problems so you can eliminate them. Here is how to identify if an app on your Android phone has a virus:
- Go to the Play Store from your Android phone.
- Access your account by tapping on your profile photo located in the upper right area.
- Tap on “Play Protect”.
- Click on the “Analyze” alternative.
- Wait until “Play Protect” analyzes all the installed applications.
- List of apps with viruses or non-existence will be displayed.
- If an app has a virus, take the necessary actions.
It is important to note that this trick will only work with applications installed from the Play Store, as applications with APK or any other format cannot be analyzed in this way.
What to Do if Android Apps Disappear
If you are unable to see your applications on the interface of your Android phone, don’t worry. Here is how you can recover your missing apps:
- Make sure that the app/apps are installed.
- Go to the home screen and tap on the Apps screen icon.
- Find and select “Play Store”.
- Swipe the screen from right to left.
- Choose “My apps & games”.
- Tap on “Installed” to see a list of the downloaded applications.
By following these simple steps, you can easily find out which app on your Android phone has a virus, and recover any disappeared apps. Remember to always download applications from reputable sources to avoid viruses and malware.