The usual way to talk to someone on WhatsApp is to ask for their phone number, put it in the phone book and open the messaging app. But there are several alternative ways to avoid this.
And if you need to send a message to a person who is not your regular contact, and / or you do not want to register it in your calendar, we will tell you several ways, from a URL trick to installing apps.
Through a URL, this trick works that easily, which you can also use on Android, iOS and even with WhatsApp Web and always legally, since you use an official WhatsApp tool, and therefore you will not have to go with the fear of “to see if they will suspend my account …”. Do this:
- Open a web browser on your mobile, the one you want
- Write this as a URL as is: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=PPNNNNNNNNN
- Now you must make some changes in the final part: The capital 2 P’s must be changed to the country code to which belongs the phone number that you do not have in your agenda and with which you want to contact -if it is a phone number Spain, you must use 34.
- The 9 N end you must change them for the mobile number with which you are going to contact, which will also be 9 figures.
- Once you have these changes made, press and hold on that URL to copy it. And now, press enter if you want to use the same mobile browser that you have opened, or copy it to another of your choice.
- If you are on a PC, the same, and so you access by WhatsApp Web.
- When you open the URL, you will see that a web is loaded. This site is owned by WhatsApp, and the first thing it will ask you is if you want to start the chat with that number that you have entered.
- If you say yes, if you are on the mobile the WhatsApp app will be opened immediately -if you are on PC WhatsApp Web will open
- And you already have a direct line with that number that you do not have saved in your agenda. At the end of the chat, you will continue to have it in the app, and you will be able to talk to that contact whenever you need it, without having to have it in your agenda.
Android and iOS apps
You can also do all this through apps if it is more comfortable for you, both for Android and for the iPhone, and they are in charge of ‘automating’ that process, then going on to chat through the official WhatsApp app:
WhatsDirect – Direct Message For WhatsApp
WhatsDirect is a utility for WhatsApp directly without saving unknown numbers. The direct message supports the entry of the mobile number, as well as the ability to copy and paste from the call logs to enter the mobile number.
How does it work?
- Enter a number or copy paste from the call logs to which the message is to be sent.
- Press the send button to open the official WhatsApp application.
- This will take you to the official WhatsApp application and then a chat window with the given number is created.
- The chat starts. Use all the functions of WhatsApp to send messages and multimedia files.
Whatsdirect works basically similar to the previous one, being a great tool for the same purpose.
How does it work?
- Enter a number to send a message to OR select the numbers from recent calls.
- Write your text message and hit the send button.
- This will take you to WhatsApp and then a chat window will be created with the given number.
How to send multimedia messages?
- Enter a number or select from the recent call logs to send the message to.
- Click on ‘Send multimedia’.
- You will be directed to WhatsApp and you can attach any content from there.
Direct Message for WhatsApp
Basically the same, but for iOS and iPhone: Write the number, press the direct message button and start the WhatsApp messenger chat without saving the new contact.