Together with the DNI, the handwritten signature represents the name and surname or the title that a person writes with their own hand. And in the society we live in, it has ends “Identifying, legal, banking, representative and diplomatic”, acting as an evidence that a person is who they say they are.
As such, the signature itself is a handwritten (and often stylized) representation of a person’s name, nickname, or even another mark that a person writes on documents as proof of identity and intent. And for several years, you can sign a document in a traditional physical way -stamping your signature on paper with a pen, pencil, etc.-, and also sign a digital document online.
How to sign a PDF document from mobile
With the proliferation of touch screens, today it is possible to open a PDF file from the same mobile. And from the smartphone you can not only read it, but modify things in the text, fill in fields and even sign it as is. How? There are many applications for this, but we are going to give you the most common and the simplest method: The Adobe Reader app.
- The first thing you have to do is download the Adobe Reader app from the Android store o de the App Store if you have an iPhone.
- Open it and find the PDF document that you need to fill out, fill in and / or sign
- You can also search for the document and open it directly in the app itself
- When you have it open, look at the lower right corner of the Adobe Reader interface: You will see a floating icon of a pencil. Press it
- This will open several options, choose the one that says Fill in and Sign
- The app offers you more options: search pen icon on the right side, it is the one to sign.
- When you open it, it appears a screen for you to draw your signature using your finger – or a stylus – on the screen.
- When you have the signature done, hit Ready
- Now Adobe Reader asks you in which area of the PDF document you want to stamp the signature. Choose it, and with this you can insert the signature.
- You already have the PDF signed. If what you need is to fill in several boxes, the process is similar.