WhatsApp Plus: The Modified Version That Outperforms The Original
There are many modified versions of WhatsApp Messenger, but one of the most downloaded worldwide is WhatsApp Plus. It has a large number of functions that the platform belonging to Meta has not even developed in its more than 13 years of existence.
By combining the native tools of WhatsApp Plus and some of your smartphone with Android operating system, you can get incredible results, such as: see Facebook notifications in real time while you chat with your contacts through the aforementioned instant messaging service. This way you will be pending on the two platforms or social networks of your choice.
How to Download WhatsApp Plus V21.00 APK Without Ad
Before downloading WhatsApp Plus, you need to make a backup of normal WhatsApp. This since later you will have to delete the application from your mobile device. When you finish, uninstall normal WhatsApp. In case you want to go back, you can have your copy of chats saved in the cloud. At that moment, download WhatsApp Plus V21.00. You can have the APK through this link. Give your Android cell the corresponding permissions to install third-party applications.
Once everything is done, you can enter your cell phone number and verification code. Remember that this WhatsApp Plus V21.00 does not recover the messages you saved in the cloud, so you have to start from scratch. In that instant, just start chatting and browsing by activating the various features of the latest version of WhatsApp Plus without ads.
The Guide to See Your Facebook Notifications While Chatting on WhatsApp Plus
Before starting, verify that WhatsApp Plus does not have pending updates and that your mobile device has Android 10 or higher versions current. That’s it, all you have to do is follow the steps in the list that Mag will show you below:
- First, press the digital “Start” or “Home” button located in the navigation bar of your Android phone. In this way, you will be located on the main screen of the smartphone.
- Now, make the pinch gesture, as if you were reducing the zoom of the camera.
- Several options will be displayed at the bottom. Touch the one that says “Widgets”.
- Search for the Facebook application and click on the second widget in the list (Notifications).
- “Add” and adjust it where you see fit, preferably the page is empty.
- The next step is to open WhatsApp Plus > go to “Plus settings ” > “Universal”. Press the “Colors” section > “Background” > “Solid colors”.
- Lower the bar on the left to the end (make it transparent) > click on “New color” to keep the changes.
- Finally, go back to the main interface of WhatsApp Plus and while chatting you will be able to see Facebook notifications in real time.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun.