table of contents
Photoshop Elements 2022 attracts home users who have little experience with image editing with a variety of assistants based on artificial intelligence. The start screen gives access to the components “Organizer”, “Photoshop Elements” and the video editing “Premiere Elements”, even if the latter is not installed.
The Media Management Organizer adds keywords based on the image content after importing photos or videos. You can use it to search for photos that were taken on the beach, in the mountains or in the city. In addition, face recognition, geotagging and sorting by calendar help organize the media.
More about image processing and design:
The actual image processing is divided into the work areas “Fast”, “Assistant” and “Expert”. In the first one, you edit basic settings in a simple interface. Little has changed here for years and you can see that in the results: The effects seem too intrusive in the face of increasingly subtle Instagram filters; the corrections are often destructive.
- Access to all heise + content
- exclusive tests, advice & backgrounds: independent, critically well-founded
- Read c’t, iX, MIT Technology Review, Mac & i, Make, c’t photography directly in your browser
- register once – read on all devices – can be canceled monthly
- first month free, then monthly from € 9.95
- Weekly newsletter with personal reading recommendations from the editor-in-chief
Start FREE month
Start your FREE month now
Already subscribed to heise +?
Sign up and read
Register now and read articles right away
More information about heise +