After learning everything related to new socket FCLGA1700 of the new processors 12th Gen Intel Core, now we visit the team of Aourus Mexico to talk about the needs to make an assembly with this CPU.
This time we talk with Ricardo Barbosa, a hardware specialist who explained to us what type of components are needed to make a correct assembly.
- What do you need to build your computer? Minute 1:41
- Type of cooling systems. Minute 3:33
- Power supply. Minute 6:45
- RAM memories. Minute 10:35
- PCIe. Minute 15:37
- Advantages of having components of the same line: 17:30
Components used in this video
- Processor: Intel Core i9 12600k
- Motherboard: Aorus Z690 Pro
- Cooling system: Aourus Waterforce X 240
- Memories: 32 GB Aorus Memory DDR5 a 5200 Mhz
- Power supply: Aorus AP750GM
In the next few days do not miss our other videos related to the twelfth generation of Intel processors.