The Meristation Tavern He debated again last Thursday, day 2, on the Meristation YouTube channel about the current situation of the video game, touching a large number of current issues. We started by continuing to give our opinion on a multiplayer like Halo Infinite that is convincing even people like Albert, and then continue on the state in which many games are released on the market.
At this point, the Tavern was debated about Rockstar’s deal with GTA Trilogy, The problems of Nintendo Switch Online and other games that have not returned as their legacy deserved. We also put on the table the mania of some players for wanting to change things that are intrinsic to their own games.
This is the list of minutes with the topics:
- 00: 01-7: 35 – introduction
- 7: 36-22: 00 – Halo Infinite Multiplayer
- 22:01-30:00 Dark Alliance, New World…
- 30: 01-40: 00 – the GTA Trilogy case
- 40: 01-52: 00 – Cyberpunk finally gets good reviews
- 52:02-55:31 – Dragon Ball The Breakers
- 55: 32-1: 11: 35 – The Plus Games of 2021 and Nintendo Switch Online
- 1: 13: 00-1: 35: 01- let the developers make the games the way they want