After the arrival of Vex to the game on September 23, this new patch 11.20 comes to League of Legends (and TeamFight Tactics) in a more discreet way to apply general improvements and adjustments that affect systems, attributes, champions and else. On the other hand, we remember that Riot Games is preparing the launch of Arcane, the animated series of the LoL universe that will serve to better know some of its characters.
Changes to League of Legends Champions
- Amumu: Q damage reduced at late levels 70/100/130/160/190 (+85% AP) ⇒ 70/95/120/145/170 (+85% AP); mana cost increased and no longer scaled 30/35/40/45/50 ⇒ 70
- Darius: W cooldown reduced and no longer scaled for 7 / 6.5 / 6 / 5.5 / 5 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Elise: Increase base health 534 ⇒ 555 and armor growth 3.35 ⇒ 4.
- Hecarim: W cooldown reduced and no longer scaled 22/21/20/19/18 seconds ⇒ 18 seconds Increase healing against minions and monsters by 90/120/150/180/210 ⇒ 120/150/180/210/240.
- Irelia: Passive bonus AD ratio reduced at max stacks 30% ⇒ 20%.
- Jarvan IV: Passive bonus damage reduced by 10% of target’s current health ⇒ 8% of target’s current health.
- Shen: Passive shield reduced from 60-111 (based on level) (+ 14% bonus health) ⇒ 50-101 (based on level) (+ 14% bonus health).
- Singed: Reduced base damage 50/65/80/95/110 ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90 and E AP ratio 75% of AP ⇒ 60% of AP.
- Taliyah: Q damage against monsters hit by consecutive stones reduced 80% ⇒ 75%.
- Udyr: R’s cone damage increased 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+ 80% AP) ⇒ 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+ 80% AP).
League of Legends Item Changes
- Imperial mandate: First hit bonus damage 36-60 (based on level) ⇒ 45-75 (based on level) and bug fix “Damage dealt by Imperial Mandate mark will be correctly attributed to the allied champion who consumes it.”
Changes in the jungle
- Smash: Smash healing reduced based on maximum health 15% ⇒ 10%. Gromp 78 ⇒ 74 and Ancient Krug 78 ⇒ 74 base AD reduced.
Bug fixes and quality changes
- Brand will replace Ahri in the League of Legends tutorial. Seraphine will take Brand’s place as one of the champions that can be unlocked in the mission “Unleash the Storm.”
- Changes to inactivity penalties will continue to roll out in more regions except Korea and China.
- Fixed a bug that invalidated wins if all players closed the client with Alt + F4 within a specified period of time at the end of a game.
- We have corrected the colors of Shadow of Vex Warrior of Order and the walls of Jarvan IV World 2021 to match each of its chromas.
- Fixed an issue where certain summoner spells could be used in the Guardian Angel Resurrection state.
- Fixed an issue where Sylas was not getting another cast from the R – Shadow Burst Stolen from Vex if the marked target died before the ability had reset.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Passive – Misery and pessimism Vex incorrectly marked enemies that had moved due to a terrain obstacle created by other champions, such as the W – Crystallization of Anivia or the R – Cataclysm the Jarvan IV.
- The bonus movement speed of the W – Blood Hunt Warwick towards an enemy will no longer be affected by the presence of another enemy in the path.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the animation of the Q – Fierceness Rengar’s did not spawn when he activated Iron Point Whip, Bloodsucker, or Edge Cutter.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the Q – Sow destruction Karthus will grant stacks of Tear of the Goddess despite missing a valid target.
- Fixed an issue where if Neeko had a Hextech Alternator, her clone of the W – Duplicaformas died before the count when taking damage while invisible.
- We have fixed a bug where, when using the R – Devour Against an enemy Wukong clone, Tahm Kench had a vision of him for the remainder of the game.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the Q – Searing Darkness Senna did not grant accumulations of Intensified attack.
- Fixed an issue where the Vex could re-launch the R – Shadow Burst about Gwen while she was in her W – Consecrated Mist.
- The E – Help, Pix! Lulu’s now correctly grants a shield when cast on an allied champion clone.
- We fixed an issue where the healing of the Passive – Carnivore of Cho’Gath and the Passive – Insatiable Thirst Warwick to work against Guardians, Talismans, and certain items created by Champions.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Assassin Kayn would only receive half the local gold for dropping a tower if it living shadow from his W – Blade strike it was active and in range.
- Viktor will get 5 hextech shards for his Passive – Glorious Evolution by slaying super minions and epic monsters (in addition to siege minions).
- The description of the Passive – Cachete Miss Fortune now includes bonus damage reduction against minions.
- We’ve redesigned Anivia’s basic phrases to make them sound clearer and more fluid.
- LeBlanc’s critical hit sounds will now play correctly in all aspects.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the sliding of the W – Distortion LeBlanc’s did not reproduce its sound effect if it was launched from the fog of war into areas with vision.
- The W – Distortion LeBlanc’s will correctly play a sound effect for herself and her allies when the return indicator expires.
Source: Riot Games