The 2022 preseason is approaching League of Legends and the Worlds are still going on. There are many new features in this regard, but in this piece we will focus on reviewing all the changes that come to the game with the new patch 11.21 (and to TeamFight Tactics) to apply general improvements and adjustments that affect systems, attributes, champions and else. On the other hand, we remember that Riot Games prepares the launch of Arcane, the animated series of the MOBA universe that will serve to better understand its world and characters.
LoL Champion Changes
- Akshan: E damage reduced 30/50/70/90/110 ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90.
- Graves: E bonus armor reduced 6/9/12/15/18 ⇒ 4/7/10/13/16.
- Jinx: Passive attack speed increased by 15% ⇒ 25%. E 900 range increased ⇒ 925. R cooldown reduced by 90/75/60 seconds ⇒ 75/65/55 seconds.
- Karthus: E mana recovery is reduced early on and progresses better at level 20/27/34/41/48 ⇒ 15/25/35/45/55.
- Lux: Increase base attack speed per level 1% ⇒ 2%. The duration of the passive mark has been adjusted. E damage increased by 60/110/160/210/260 (+65% AP) ⇒ 70/120/170/220/270 (+70% AP) R cooldown reduced by 80/60/40 seconds ⇒ 60/50/40 seconds.
- Miss Fortune: Base mana reduced 325.84 ⇒ 300. W mana cost increased by 30 ⇒ 45.
- Quinn: W bonus attack speed reduced at late levels 20/35/50/65/80% ⇒ 20/30/40/50/60%.
- Sion: W shield increased 60/85/110/135/160 (+ 40% AP) (+8/9/10/11/12% of maximum health) ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160 (+40% of AP) (+10/11/12/13/14% of maximum health).
- Teemo: Q cooldown reduced by 8 seconds ⇒ 7 seconds. Blind duration increased 1.5 / 1.75 / 2.0 / 2.25 / 2.5s ⇒ 2.0 / 2.25 / 2.5 / 2.75 / 3s and missile speed increased 1500 ⇒ 2500.
- Viego: Q damage ratio increased 60% ⇒ 70%. W’s own slow reduced by 15% ⇒ 10%. R crit ratio increased 75% ⇒ 100%.
- Xayah: Base movement speed increased 325 ⇒ 330. Q cooldown reduced at late levels by 10/9/8/7/6 seconds ⇒ 10 / 8.5 / 7 / 5.5 / 4 seconds.
LoL Item Changes
- Chupasangre: Bloodsucker now grants 8% omnisuction. 100% of total AD ⇒ 175% of base AD No longer grants 0-15% (based on life lost) of your AD as bonus attack damage. Bloodsucker no longer grants 150% health regen.
- Incessant Man (Ornn’s Item): 100% of total AD ⇒ 175% of base AD Incessant Hunger now grants 13% omnisuction. Incessant Hunger no longer grants 250% health regen. No longer grants 0-15% (based on life lost) of your AD as bonus attack damage.
- Ironpoint whip: 75% of total AD ⇒ 100% of base AD.
- Cutters: attack damage 45 ⇒ 50. 100% of total AD ⇒ 175% of base AD.
- Destrozasueños (object of Ornn): attack damage 55 ⇒ 60. 100% of total AD ⇒ 175% of base AD.
LoL Rune Changes
- Conquistador: 2-5 (depending on level) ⇒ 2-4 (depending on level). Buff duration 6 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
- Protector: shield 70-150 (based on level) (+ 15% of protector’s AP) (+9% of protector’s bonus health) ⇒ 50-130 (based on level) (+ 15% of protector’s AP) (+9 % of additional protector life).
- Shard of Life: 15-90 (based on level) ⇒ 15-140 (based on level) bonus health
- Resourceful hunter: Base item speed 10 ⇒ 20. Per stack 5 ⇒ 6. Speed. Max with all stacks 35 ⇒ 50
- Ravenous hunter: omnisuction per stack 1.5% ⇒ 1.2% Maximum with all stacks 7.5% ⇒ 6%
Bug fixes and quality changes
- Syndra’s spell effects have received a major visual update in several aspects, including the basic one.
- Singed’s basic phrases have been remastered to make their sound clearer and cleaner. Mua ha ha ha ha.
- Kindred Wolf has been fixed to also be animated with Lamb during emotes.
- Warwick will now correctly detect low health enemies who have taken damage while dead.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effects of the Q – Star New Aurelion Sol’s out of sync out of their hit box as they grew up.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Q – Absorbing Strike Nasus did not deal damage to traps (such as A – Poisonous trap of Teemo and the W – Ambush de Nidalee).
- Fixed a bug that caused the Q – Parliament Gangplank heals for 20% instead of 10% with Swift Feet.
- Fixed a bug that caused some abilities (such as the Q – Mystic Shot Ezreal) did not have the cumulative effect of Lethal Reminder’s passive.
- Now the E – Heroic Swing Akshan’s is properly interrupted when he enters stasis (as with Zhonya’s Hourglass or Guardian Angel).
- Pure Ice Shard now correctly reduces minion gold if its user has killed more than 20 minions every 5 minutes.
- The following abilities now trigger spell effects (such as Luden’s Tempest or Muramana) when dealing damage: The E – Power fist of Blitzcrank, the Q – Precision protocol by Camille, the W – Vicious Strike of Darius, the E – Trauma of Dr. Mundo, the Q – Decisive Strike from Garen, the Q – Riot of Hecarim, the W – Hard lesson de Illaoi, la W – Empowerment de Jax, la Q – Double Bite of Shyvana, the Q – Mascar de Trundle, la Q – Pirouette de Vayne, la Q – Crushing Blow of Wukong and the Q – Funeral Rites the Yorick.
Source: Riot Games