The 2021 season is coming to an end and the 2022 preseason is approaching League of Legends. In addition, there is still to enjoy the Worlds grand finale on November 6, so the Riot Games MOBA continues to be as active as ever in all areas. Even so, in this piece we focus on reviewing all the changes that come to the game with the new patch 11.22 (also to TeamFight Tactics) to apply general improvements and adjustments that affect systems, attributes, champions We also remember that there is very little left to enjoy Arcane, the animated series from the League of Legends universe that will be available on Netflix.
Changes to League of Legends Champions
- Akali: Passive damage increased 29-170 (based on level) (+ 40% AP) ⇒ 35-182 (based on level) (+ 55% AP).
- Graves: Passive damage reduced by 30% bonus AD ⇒ 20% bonus AD.
- Kalista: Increases E damage ratio by 60% AD ⇒ 70% AD. Rear Spear Ratio 20 / 23.75 / 27.5 / 31.25 / 35% AD ⇒ 23.2 / 27.5 / 31.9 / 36.3 / 40.6% AD
- Kayn: Increases Dark Kayn’s Q Damage Ratio 65% AD (+5% (+4% per 100 AD) of target’s maximum health) ⇒ 65% AD (+5% (+5, 5% per 100 AD) of the target’s maximum health). Increases the target’s maximum damage-per-life ratio of Dark Kayn’s R by 10% AD (+13% per 100 additional AD) of the target’s maximum health ⇒ 15% (+13% per 100 additional AD ) of the target’s maximum health.
- Kha’Zix: Q damage ratio reduced. Total: 60/85/110/135/160 (+130% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160 (+ 115% bonus AD). Isolated: 126 / 178.5 / 231 / 283.55 / 336 (+273% bonus AD) ⇒ 126 / 178.5 / 231 / 283.55 / 336 (+241.5% bonus AD)
- Maokai: Passive heal is reduced at the start of the game 7-15% (based on level) ⇒ 5-15% (based on level) W base damage reduced 70/95/120/145/170 ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160.
- Qiyana: Base health decreased 590 ⇒ 520. Base health growth increased 90 ⇒ 110. Q damage changed 60/85/110/135/160 (+ 90% bonus AD) ⇒ 50/80 / 110/140/170 (+ 75% bonus AD). E damage changed from 50/80/110/140/170 (+ 70% bonus AD) ⇒ 50/90/130/170/210 (+ 50% bonus AD)
- Renekton: Increase stun duration by 1 sec ⇒ 1.5 sec and W Block 0.375 sec ⇒ 0.525 sec.
- Riven: W’s base damage increased 55/85/115/145/175 (+ 100% bonus AD) ⇒ 65/95/125/155/185 (+ 100% bonus AD) E shield ratio increased 85/115/145/175/205 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 85/115/145/175/205 (+120% bonus AD)
- Varus: Increases E damage ratio 60/100/140/180/220 (+ 60% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+ 90% bonus AD).
- We– Improves Q (dash range is now increased by 50 when passing through a wall) and R (both target lift and Vi’s self-stun during his ultimate animation now have a fixed duration, instead of varying by launch to another) for consistency.
- Yuumi: Reduced heal ratio 70/105/140/175/210 (+4 0% AP) ⇒ 70/100/130/160/190 (+35% AP) and E 15 movement speed % (+ 10% per 100 AP) ⇒ 15% (+ 6% per 100 AP)
Read Also William of Cambridge: the tender response to a child with cancer who asked him what he would do if he were in charge of Christmas
LoL Item Changes
- Chupasangre: health 400 ⇒ 450 and Omnisuction 8% ⇒ 10%.
- Incessant Hunger (Ornn’s Item): health 550 ⇒ 600 and Omnisuction 13% ⇒ 15%.
Bug fixes and quality changes
- REMOVED CUSTOMER FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS We’ve removed the “Skip Stats” page from the post-game experience to accurately reflect customer status.
- BEHAVIOR SYSTEMS UPDATE we will continue to launch the changes to inactivity penalties in Corea.
- Fixed an issue where Wukong would trigger the Death Dance passive when his clone disappeared.
- Fixed an issue where attacking an exploding pineapple with Unfailing Precision as property would cause nearby allies to receive the item’s debuff.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the W – ¡Alzaos! of Azir grant stacks of Tear of the Goddess without hitting enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused Fountain of Life to trigger Lucian’s Vigilance on the second shot of the Passive – Light Bullets.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the W – Bountiful Harvest Fiddlesticks’ sometimes did not regain some of his cooldown after the full pitch.
- Fixed an issue where Xerath could redirect the missile from his R – Rite of the arcane before it landed.
- Healing a lifelong ally before they land a kill will now count as support.
- Miss Fortune and Zilean’s basic phrases have been remastered for clarity.
- The sound effect of the E – Tides of blood of Vladimir in all respects.
- Fixed various PROJECT bugs: Vayne, Yasuo Harbinger of Chaos, and various Zyra skins.
Source: Riot Games