Lugia is back in Pokémon GO. The beginning of the Season of Mischief brings with it many changes, rotations in the Eggs, raid bosses and new events that we will know from this September 1 until next December 1. However, during these next two weeks we have the opportunity to get the protagonist of Pokémon Silver, Pokémon XD and the Pokémon 2 movie: The Power of One. We tell you how to beat him in five star raids and what are your best opponents.
It may interest you:
- Pokémon GO – Season of Mischief: Pokémon by hemispheres and Eggs
- Hoopa in Pokémon GO: dates of the Season of Mischief and characteristics
Lugia Returns to Pokémon GO Raids – Date and Details
As the official Pokémon GO blog reported a few days ago, Lugia with the attack airfoil will appear in five star raids from this Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 10:00 until next Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 10:00 (local time).
This Lugia, the Diving Pokémon, may appear in a shiny / variocolor form and will maintain, how could it be otherwise, its double type Flying / Psychic with 193 ATK, 310 DEF, and 235 stamina. In the raid, which we recommend doing it with at least six people, we will see it with 45.925 PC, while at level 40 the direct confrontation will show it with 3703 PC in its 100% IVs version.
We remember that this Wednesday 1 September and the next Wednesday, September 8, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (local time), the Raid Time with Lugia with Aerochorro; an ideal opportunity to optimize time and participate in all the raids that are possible.
Best opponents to beat Lugia in Pokémon GO
- Zekrom with Charge Lightning and Cruel Volt
- Giratina with Umbrian Claw and Shadow Ball
- Electivire with Thunder Shock and Cruel Volt
- Magnezone with Spark and Cruel Volt
- Weavile with Scream and Avalanche
- Rhyperior with Flak and Rockbreaker
- Raikou with Thunder Shock and Cruel Volt
- Darkrai with Scream and Dark Pulse
Source | Leek Duck