This afternoon we bring you one of those news we hardly know where to start with. Just when it seemed like the movie and video game industries were starting to leave behind the effects of the pandemic, today it has become clear that it is so.
The fact is that, whatever the reasons, today Elden Ring has been delayed in terms of games, and the same has happened with half staff of Phase 4 of the UCM. In fact, Disney has announced the delay of multiple movies by marvel, as well as the highly anticipated Indiana Jones 5. Keep reading and we’ll tell you all the details.
Although Imminent movies like Eternals or Spider-Man: No Road Home have not been delayed at all, The truth is that the vast majority of the films that will come later have suffered a major setback. Basically we are talking about delays that can be up to a whole year. As shown VarietyDisney has given new dates for many of its future projects. You can see it very graphically below:
Changes to the release date of future Disney and Marvel movies:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness– Delayed from March 25, 2022 to May 6, 2022.
- Thor: Love and Thunder – Delayed from May 6, 2022 to July 8, 2022.
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Delayed from July 8, 2022 to November 11, 2022.
- Indiana Jones 5 – Delayed from July 29, 2022 to June 30, 2023.
- The Marvels – Delayed from November 11, 2022 to February 17, 2023.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – Delayed from February 17, 2023 to July 28, 2023.
In principle, and unless they end up telling us otherwise, these dates are the ones that will affect us in Spain. On the other hand, at the moment the real reason for these delays by Disney has not transpired. We will be attentive to tell you any new information about.