Trouble haunts Marvel’s Avengers, the title developed by Crystal Dynamics and produced by Square Enix. Since its eventful launch, the official Avengers video game continues to add improvements and content, although sometimes also some bugs sneak in unpublished. One of them is the one that reveals the IP address of the players, but only on the PS5 version. The developers have already reported that they have put to work to correct it.
The error compromises the security of the users, as it basically shows the IP address on the screen, so streaming or posting screenshots is not recommended until the bug has been completely fixed. “We are aware of the problem of the text that appears flying on the screen, so we are investigating it,” they comment on Twitter. “We are testing the solution to this problem,” they continue. According to the study, they will release a hotfix today June 23 at 17:00 (CEST).
What time is the patch released?
- Hours in Spain, Latin America and the United States
- Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands): at 5:00 p.m.
- Spain (Canary Islands): at 4:00 p.m.
- Argentina: at 12:00
- Bolivia: at 11:00 o’clock
- Brazil: at 12:00
- Chile: at 11:00 am
- Colombia: at 10:00 am
- Costa Rica: at 09:00 hours
- Cuba: at 11:00 am
- Ecuador: at 10:00 am
- El Salvador: at 10:00 am
- United States (Washington DC): at 11:00 am
- United States (PT): at 08:00
- Guatemala: at 09:00 hours
- Honduras: at 09:00 hours
- Mexico: at 10:00 am
- Nicaragua: at 09:00 hours
- Panama: at 10:00 am
- Paraguay: at 11:00 am
- Peru: at 10:00 am
- Puerto Rico: at 11:00 am
- Dominican Republic: at 11:00 am
- Uruguay: at 12:00
- Venezuela: at 11:00
Marvel’s Avengers está disponible en PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC y Google Stadia.
Fuente | Crystal Dynamics (Twitter)