We recently told you that the Tokyo Game Show 2021 will be held from September 30th (The opening ceremony will take place at 03:00), along with some of the companies that had confirmed their attendance. One of them is Square Enix, and we already know part of the games that will take to the fair. Among them are Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Stranger Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and Project Triangle Strategy. Then we leave you all the titles that will be present at the Japanese company conference. At the moment, there is no news about others like the expected Final Fantasy XVI.
Square Enix at TGS 2021: all games confirmed
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy – The game debuts on October 26, and there are not a few users who are eager to get on board the Milano, the Guardians’ ship. The title is the responsibility of Eidos Montreal, in charge of designing this action adventure with role-playing elements.
- Project Triangle Strategy – With an aesthetic that inevitably reminds of Octopath Traveler, the tactical RPG will offer us high doses of strategy and a complex story sometime in 2022.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin – Team Ninja’s history is very extensive: Ninja Gaiden, Metroid: Other M, Nioh, Dead or Alive … For this reason, their new foray into the legendary Square Enix saga (they worked on Dissidia Final Fantasy) has resulted in Stranger of Paradise becomes one of the most anticipated games of 2022.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Time does not pass for one of the most successful MMORPGs of all time; The title is constantly evolving and its next major expansion, Endwalker, will arrive on November 19.
- Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier – There is a lot of expectation about the battle royale derived from Final Fantasy VII Remake, since beyond offering a multiplayer action experience, in plot terms it will act as a prequel to Cloud’s adventure.
- NEO: The World Ends With You – 14 years after the adventure we saw on Nintendo DS, the sequel allows us to return to Shibuya to invite us to participate in a strange game, in which it is not easy to distinguish between reality and fiction.
- Outriders – The action title with customization elements, loot and cooperative play continues to receive updates. Hopefully he will take the opportunity to provide details on confirmed content for the coming months.
- Bravely Default II – The JRPG just arrived on PC (it was originally launched on Nintendo Switch) is the third installment in the Square Enix saga, which originated on Nintendo 3DS back in 2012.
- It may interest you: Xbox prepares “exclusive news” for its event at TGS 2021
The Tokyo Game Show 2021 will start next September 30 at 03:00 (Spanish peninsular time).
Source | RPG Site