At the beginning of last June version 1.17: Caves & Cliff (part 1) became available in Minecraft. However, it mainly focused on Java, so the users of Bedrock they waited for their own patch personalized. It is now, in the middle of July, when he arrives to contribute various novelties, settings, corrections and else. We will tell you in detail below.
What’s new in version 1.17.10 in Minecraft
- Candles: can be created with a honeycomb and string and are used to be placed in groups of up to four and illuminate or to decorate cakes. If we combine them with dye we can obtain candles of different colors.
- Azaleas in pots: As it sounds, Potted Azalea and Flowering Azalea variants have been added.
Test experimental features from version 1.18
Caves & Cliffs: Part II experimental features are available in this update and can be enabled on the world creation screen. Note that these features are in progress, still under development, and subject to change. If we turn them on, our world could crash, break, or not function properly with future updates. Experimental features cannot be disabled after world creation.
- World height now goes up to 320 blocks and down to -64 blocks
- New surface biomes that include the so-called “Lofty Peaks, Snow Capped Peaks, Snowy Slopes, Mountain Grove and Mountain Meadow”.
- New cave biomes including lush caves and trickle caves.
- The renewed generation of caves adds cheese caves, spaghetti caves, lava aquifers and flooded aquifer caves.
- New mineral distribution.
- Marauder sensor.
- Goat horn.
Changes and adjustments from version 1.17.10 in Minecraft
Performance and stability
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a structure was placed with a command in a downloaded area and that structure was removed
- Underwater fog is once again biome dependent and appears as it should
- Fixed a bug that could cause Nether Portals to sometimes lead players to incorrect coordinates.
- Fixed split screen players being unable to rename items in Anvils.
- Thunderstorms now occur as frequently as in the Java Edition.
- Bastion loot now looks a lot like Java edition
- Players can no longer swim through the air under a platform.
- Fixed players walking through Cobwebs taking fall damage before hitting the ground.
- Descending through powder with touch controls now uses the same button as descending through scaffolding
- Fixed an issue that caused the player’s head to not properly animate with emoticons.
- Empty buckets can no longer be used to collect fish.
- Axolotls no longer wag their tails while playing dead.
- Feeding axolotls a bucket of tropical fish now returns a bucket of water instead of an empty bucket.
- Axolotls now only spawn in complete darkness to prevent them from spawning in unwanted locations.
- The hitbox in axolotls is now smaller to match the size of the mob
- Drowned, Guardian, and Guardian Elders now attack Axolotls on sight.
- Skeletons now turn into vagabonds after 20 seconds in Powder Snow, reduced from 45 seconds.
- Wanderers no longer drop Wither Skeleton Skulls when killed by charged vines
- Burning mobs can no longer destroy powder snow when the Mob Griefing world option is disabled.
- Tempted goats now move at the same speed as goats in Java Edition and other similar mobs that are being tempted
- When the goats are carrying out a ram attack, the mobs no longer retaliate against the goats.
- Goats’ fall damage reduction is now on par with the Java Edition (-10 reduced fall damage)
- Goats can now keep charging when on Slime or Honey blocks.
- Sea turtle hatchlings no longer disappear after they are born.
- Horse pups, including their variants, are now taller and no longer exhibit Z fights on their legs.
- Iron Golems and Summons are no longer sometimes aggressive on Peaceful Difficulty.
- Amphibious mobs no longer get stuck when traversing tiles and daylight sensors.
- Attacked Glow Squids no longer darken only to the attacker in multiplayer sessions. They now darken to match the surrounding light level when wounded.
- Villagers spawned from Villager Spawners on Market Worlds that were created after version 1.11 now correctly appear as Villagers V2
- Fixed a warning that could appear in splitscreen when encountering Guardians.
- Falling anvils and stalactites now deal damage to mobs when they land in liquid.
- Azaleas can now be bone-healed when placed on clay.
- Using Pick Block on azalea leaves and flowering azalea leaves now results in the correct blocks being selected
- The hanging roots are now destroyed by the water.
- Lightning rods no longer break blocks that fall on them.
- Rooted dirt texture is now randomly rotated, matching the behavior of normal dirt blocks.
- Small Dripleaf now only lets go when it breaks up with Shears
- Lichen glow is now only released when broken with scissors
- Jukeboxes now only eject music discs in non-solid blocks
- Projectiles, such as snowballs and eggs, no longer cast shadows.
- All dropped items now have a similar floating height
- Disenchanting an item with the sharpening stone one more time correctly restores the enchantment cost penalty.
- Data-driven items now oscillate faster when not pointing to blocks
- Fireworks rockets obtained from the / replaceitem command now have a flight duration
- Fireworks stars obtained from / replaceitem command now have proper color values
- Glossy text on signs now has an outline
- Black text on signs can now be illuminated using a glossy ink sack
- Tooltip is now present when holding Ink Sac and Glow Ink Sac when using a controller
- Ink Sac and Glow Ink Sac can no longer be used indefinitely on signs in Adventure mode
- Players can no longer color sign text in Adventure mode.
- Pumpkins are once again accepted by villagers regardless of their rotation when mined.
- The glowing item frame is now placed after the regular item frame in creative inventory
- Copper ore is now placed after other Overworld minerals in the creative inventory.
- Deep Slate is now placed after other stones in Creative Inventory.
- Quick Access Bar item tooltip duration now scales with the length of the tooltip text
- Added a new Accessibility icon in the Settings menu.
- Items can now be previewed in the Character Creator and can be equipped with the Equip button.
- Added the Equip button to the Classic Skins and Capes tabs
- Profile screen reload button is now correctly translated into all supported languages
- The “Reset to defaults” button in the Accessibility settings now resets the Opacity slider for the text background.
- Fixed a typo in the “Loom” section of “How to Play”.
- Counters for empty tabs on the Play screen now show zero instead of an empty gray box.
- Featured Item thumbnails now snap into the Featured Items window in Character Creator
- When they have not signed into a Microsoft account, players now receive a button asking them to sign in on the game screen so they can see Realms.
- Realms Plus content expiration timers now appear correctly
- Realms Plus timers now only appear within 30 days of expiration
- / title clear now correctly clears the title and subtitle from the HUD
- Frozen ice can now be used in any command that accepts a block, such as / setblock and / testforblock
Fountain: Windows Central