Pokémon Unite will receive a update It is Wednesday, August 4 starting at 9:00 AM (CEST) to fix bugs, text fields and apply changes to some characters; in some cases what is commonly referred to as nerfeo by affecting stats and damage dealt by some moves. All in order to ensure a balance between all the Pokémon currently included in the Nintendo Switch game.
It may interest you:
- Pokémon Unite: how to download it for free on Nintendo Switch
- When will it be released on Android and iOS mobiles?
- How to get Aeos coins and tickets in Pokémon Unite
- Ranked in Pokémon Unite; how they work and what are their rewards
Also, the work of TiMi Studio will test with a spectator mode from that August 4 until next Friday, August 6 at 09:00 (CEST). Hopefully, these tests will help the study to finish outlining the details necessary for its global launch. In MOBAs it is very common for there to be the spectator function; especially by the approach of these titles to the portals of streaming.
As for the characters, let’s take a look at the Pokémon and moves that will affect their moves; some with an increase in damage dealt and others with a reduction in cooldown (the cooldown time required to reuse a particular move).
- Mejora en Flamethrower, Fire Blast y Fire Punch.
- Improvement in Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Aerial Ace + and Fly.
- Improvement in Sludge Bomb, Petal Dance, Solar Beam and Unite Move.
- Improved Night Slash, Sucker Punch, and fixed basic attack bugs.
- Improved Double Slap and Sing. Increase your defense, special defense and speed. Dazzling Gleam bug fix.
- Nerfeo in Cotton Guard and Unite Move. Improved Cotton Spore.
- Improved Blaze Kick and Pyro Ball; Nerf in Feint. Lower your attack.
- Nerfeo in Hex; upgrade on Shadow Ball and Dream Eater. Fix to his basic attack.
- Nerf in Whirlpool and upgrade in Dive.
- Nerf in Cross Chop and upgrade in Close Combat. Fixed basic attack bugs.
Lucario, Greninja and Alola Ninetales
- Get some bug fixes.
Pokémon Unite is available for free and exclusively for now for Nintendo Switch under a business model free-to-play. The title features microtransacciones in-game and content that requires real money to obtain. Soon it will also come to iOS and Android devices.
Source | Pokémon Unite