Nintendo has announced the Christmas sales in the eShop for Nintendo Switch. The Japanese have confirmed that users of the machine will be able to take advantage of discounts of up to 75%, especially in third party titles. The campaign will start from this Thursday December 16 at 3:00 p.m. (CET) And it will last until December 30 at 11:59 p.m. in peninsular time. Below these lines you can see a list with the schedules broken down by country.
- It may interest you: How much have you played Nintendo Switch?
Some of the games on sale
- Just Dance 2022 (33% off)
- Among Us (20% discount)
- Overcooked! 2 (75% off)
- The Outer Worlds (60% discount
- Final Fantasy VII (50% off)
- Sonic Mania (50% off)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (63% off)
- Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster (50% off)
- Cuphead (30% off)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (84% off)
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition (75% off)
- Monopoly for Nintendo Switch (75% de descuento)
- Trivial Pursuit Live! (60% off)
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (80% off)
- Borderlands Legendary Collection (60% off)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Cloud Version (35% d decuento)
What time do the sales start in the eShop?
- Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands): at 3:00 p.m.
- Spain (Canary Islands): at 2:00 p.m.
- Argentina: at 11:00
- Bolivia: at 10:00 o’clock
- Brazil: at 11:00 am
- Chile: at 11:00
- Colombia: at 09:00 hours
- Costa Rica: at 08:00 hours
- Cuba: at 09:00 hours
- Ecuador: at 09:00 hours
- El Salvador: at 08:00 hours
- United States (Washington DC): at 09:00
- United States (PT): at 06:00
- Guatemala: at 08:00 hours
- Honduras: at 08:00
- Mexico: at 08:00 hours
- Nicaragua: at 08:00 hours
- Panama: at 09:00 hours
- Paraguay: at 11:00 am
- Peru: at 09:00 hours
- Puerto Rico: at 10:00 a.m.
- Dominican Republic: at 10:00 am
- Uruguay: at 11:00 am
- Venezuela: at 10:00 am
Source | Nintendo