Outriders was released last April by the hand of People can Fly (Gears of War: Judgment, Bulletstorm) and it did not take long to become a success, to the point that Square Enix considers it to be a saga of the future. After several months in which the title has been updated several times to correct different errors, now the largest patch released to date has just arrived, which brings many new features. We tell you all the changes.
Outriders: what’s new in the new update
- Fixed unexpected crashes.
- Fixed the error that caused teleports in players and packet loss in users with less than 350 ms.
- Object duplication issues fixed.
- Fixed the Pyromancer heat bomb bug causing charges to disappear when interrupted while executing said ability.
- Improved the accuracy of the Illusionist’s gladiator knife.
- Fixed the problem with the ability to hunt the prey of the Illusionist that did not allow to stand next to the enemy’s back in case of using the weapon’s scope.
- The Technomancer’s Boreal Monarch set now correctly deals 90% damage to frozen enemies.
- Fixed the bug that caused some level 50 players to appear by surprise at level 1 in multiplayer games.
- The synchronization of some subtitles that did not work well has been improved.
Changes in classes and skills
- Illusionist: The recharge time of various skills (borrowed time, time rift, slow trap) has been reduced and the damage on some of their bonuses has been increased.
- Technomancer: The recharge time of various abilities (Shrapnel, Pain Thrower) has been reduced and the Cryoturret has been swung.
- Destructor– Some skills and their defensive and offensive bonuses (infinite mass, projectile bounce, rock charge) have been balanced.
- Pyromancer– Various abilities have been balanced, especially volcanic projectiles, which has undergone changes in anomaly power, firepower, and susceptibility.
Read Also eFootball 2022: Carlos Martínez and Julio Maldonado 'Maldini' will return to the microphones
- Armadur modsa: Stack Anomaly, Personal Space, Head High, Perseverant Shield, Fiery Auspice, and Armored Dodge have all had their bonus values increased.
- Weapon mods: Bone Shrapnel and Anomaly Power has been increased substantially.
Outriders stands available on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. In addition, it is included in Xbox Game Pass.
Source | Outriders