The month of June starts strong in Pokémon GO. The monthly rotations are already underway and they do so this time by starting a new season, the Season of Discoveries, which brings us the trio of Legendary Titans (Regice, Registeel and Regirock) as well as a multitude of activities, missions and events. Let’s meet in this article all field investigations, their rewards Y which Pokémon can appear in shiny / shiny form throughout this month of June.
From this June 1 and until next July 1, 2021 at 22:00 (CEST), before the next rotation happens and we embark on the month of Pokémon GO Fest 2021, it is worth noting that this June we have Clamperl as the main protagonist of the guaranteed meetings of the research tasks. As always, on the seventh seal (a maximum of one a day after completing any of the following missions) we will have the opportunity to face this beloved Pokémon from the Johto region.
Clamperl and the initials of Kanto, Johto and Hoenn; among the highlights
We not only have the guaranteed encounter with Clamperl, However. After completing a week of research, we also receive 2000 Stardust, 3000 XP and one of the following items: 3 Pinia Berry, 20 Poké Ball, 5 Ultra Ball, 3 Rare Candy, 1 Sinnoh Stone or 1 Unova Stone. In addition, for this month of June we have double XP in Research Achievements, plus a free Remote Raid Pass.
In other news related to the current situation of Pokémon GO, we remember the complete list of Eggs of 2, 5, 7, 10 and 12 kilometers of the month of June; all the raid bosses for June and all the details for this June’s Community Day.
those Pokémon that can come out in shiny / variocolor form.
- Make 3 great releases: Snubbul *, Lyleep * or Anorith *
- Make 3 great throws in a row: Onix *
- Make 3 excellent throws in a row: Gible *
- Make 5 Good Throws: Dunsparce *
Make 5 great curveball throws in a row: Spinda *
- Win the GO Fighting League: Mudkip *
- Defeat 3 Team GO Rocket recruits: Hitmonlee * or Hitmonchan *
- Win a Level 3 or higher raid: Omanyte * or Kabuto *
- Win 5 raids: Aerodactyl *
Win a Raid: Galar’s Farfetch’d
- Capture missions
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokémon: Dratini *, Bagon * (Max CP: 430, 495)
- Catch 5 Pokémon with favorable weather: Poliwag *, Vulpix *, Hippopotas *, Snover * (Max CP: 378, 355, 582, 497)
- Captura 3 Pokémon: Magnemite* (PC Max: 583)
- Captura 7 Pokémon: Magikarp* (PC Max: 117)
- Catch 5 Fighting-type Pokémon: Meditite * (Max CP: 297)
Use 10 Berries to help you catch a Pokémon: Elektrike * (Max CP: 413)
- Companion missions
- Get 5 hearts with your partner: Mankey *
- Get 1 candy walking with your partner: Makuhita *
- Get 2 candies walking with your partner: Bunnelby *
Get 3 candies walking with your partner: Stunfisk
- Gives more power to a Pokémon 3 times: Bulbasaur *, Squirtle * or Charmander *
- Power up a Pokémon 5 times: Chikorita *, Cyndaquil *, or Totodile *
- Power up a Pokémon 7 times: Treecko *, Torchic *, or Mudkip *
- Evolve a Pokémon: Eevee *
- Send 3 gifts to your friends: Chinchou *
- Spin 3 PokéStops or Gyms: Sudowoodo *
- Spin 5 PokéStops or Gyms: Ralts *
- Trade a Pokémon: Graveler
- Take a snapshot of a wild Pokémon: Hoppip, Yanma *, Murkrow *
- Hatch an Egg: Pineco * or Mantine
Hatch two Eggs: Beldum * Source |