The effect of the coronavirus has not yet ended. Despite the progress of the vaccination campaign in different countries, COVID-19 continues to wreak havoc. In any case, the mandatory confinements have disappeared (except for some night curfews), so it is possible, with the caution that the situation requires, to enjoy Pokémon GO on the streets. Through the official website, The Pokémon Company and Niantic have confirmed the events (Community Day inclusive) that will be celebrated during the month of August, as well as the Ultra Bonuses.
Community Day will take place between August 14 and 15, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in Spanish peninsular time. “To celebrate Community Day with Eevee, you will find stickers inspired by this Pokémon and its evolutions. You will get them by spinning PokéStops, opening gifts and buying them in the in-game Store, although stickers inspired by Eevee evolutions will only be available in the Store. “
To continue, the research achievement meetings will start this same August 1 at 10:00 p.m. (Spanish peninsular time) and will continue until September 1, 2021 at the same time. Users will be able to find ChimechoNot to mention that Research Achievements will continue to grant double XP thanks to the Season of Discoveries. On the other hand, a unique bundle will be available every Monday in August that includes a remote raid pass and other additional items.
Featured Pokémon in Raids
These Pokémon will appear in the five star raids in August.
- Dialga will continue to appear in five-star raids until Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time. If you’re lucky, you might spot a shiny one!
- Palkia will appear in five-star raids from Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, August 20, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time. Hopefully, you might come across a Shiny one!
- Keep an eye out for updates on which Pokémon will appear in five-star raids after August 20.
Additionally, we will also enjoy the presence of the following Megaevolved Pokémon in mega raids:
- Mega-Charizard X will continue to appear in Mega Raids until Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 AM local time.
- Mega-Ampharos will appear in Mega Raids from Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 AM to Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM (local time).
- Mega-Beedrill will appear in Mega Raids from Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM to Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM (local time).
- Mega-Pidgeot will appear in Mega Raids from Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM to Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 10:00 AM (local time).
In the Raid Time (every Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.) we will see these creatures:
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021: Dialga
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021: Palkia
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021: Palkia
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021: ???
Hours of Featured Pokémon
Pokémon Featured Hour will be held all Tuesdays between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Spanish peninsular time).
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021: Magnemite will be the protagonist and you will earn double Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021: Shellos Mar This will be the protagonist and you will earn double XP for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021: Shellos Mar Oeste will be the protagonist and you will earn double the Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021: A Pokémon will be the protagonist and you will earn double the Candy for transferring Pokémon.
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021: A Pokémon will be the protagonist and you will earn double XP for evolving Pokémon.
- Ultrabonus Part 1: Time: Dialga has interrupted the passage of time! From Friday, July 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. (local time), Pokémon from various eras will be seen more frequently. For more details, check out the Ultrabonus announcement.
- Ultrabonus Part 2: Space: When you have finished Part 1: Time, we will focus on its dimensional counterpart: space! Palkia will warp the space and Pokémon from different places will start to appear everywhere. You will be able to enjoy the second part of this year’s Ultrabonus starting on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. and until Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time. For more details, see the Ultrabonus announcement.
- GO Fight Night: On Thursday, August 26, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time, we will enjoy the third evening of GO Fighting Night! Fight 100 battles and you will receive triple Stardust for winning, finishing a round of battles, and ranking up in the GO Battles League. For more details on the GO Fighting League, check out the Season 8 blog.
Pokémon GO is a video game of the type free-to-play (free but with microtransactions) available on devices iOS and Android mobiles.
Source | The Pokémon Company