Pokémon GO has presented Fashion Week, the new event Niantic’s game for iOS and Android that arrives temporarily with the aim of bring out the spirit of fashion in the Pokémon universe. In addition, this event will serve to welcome Furfrou, the Poodle Pokémon, as well as certain rotations in the spawns of wild creatures and in raids. We tell you the exact dates, times and characteristics Of the call Fashion Week de Pokémon GO.
It may interest you:
- Pokémon GO: how to get Hoopa in Misunderstood Mischief; investigations and rewards
- Pokémon GO: Where is Giovanni? Team GO Rocket leader leaves in September
- Pokémon GO: how to find and capture Ditto 
Pokémon GO Fashion Week: date, time and details confirmed
Pokémon GO Fashion Week 2021 will be held from next Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 10:00 until Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m., local time. It will be from that day when Furfrou debuts in the game with some of his forms. This creature, introduced in the sixth generation, was distinguished by its fur (hence the etymological origin of its name, fur, fur) and their different haircuts. In the Pokémon X / Y editions, Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire and Sun / Moon accumulated a total of 10 different appearances. So we can get Furfrou; later we will explain the shapeshifting mechanics.
- Wild Form– Available in the wild worldwide
- Lady cut: available worldwide with the shape change
- Knight Court: available worldwide with the shape change
- Miss Court: available as shapeshifter in America
- Rhombus cut: available as a shapeshifter in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Star Cut– Available as a shapeshifter in Asia-Pacific
- Aristocratic Court: available as a shapeshifter in France
- Kabuki cut: available as a shapeshifter in Japan
- Pharaonic Court: available as a shapeshifter in Egypt
- Heart Cut: Pending to know how it will be
On the other hand, we tell you other confirmed characteristics of the event, which will have its own special investigation of the Season of Mischief, and that is A misinterpreted traverusa It will unlock the next part of the adventure.
- We will find Butterfree, Sneasel and Blitzle dressed in the latest fashion in the wild.
- Featured Pokémon from Fashion Week 2020 will appear, including Smoochum, Kirlia, Shinx, and Croagunk.
- Next part of A Misunderstood Mischief from the Season of Mischief.
- If we complete the special investigation, we will have a guaranteed encounter with Meloetta.
- We will find fashionable trainers with their Pokémon in the Poképaradas; if we beat them we will win prizes.
If we complete the temporary investigation, we will have encounters with fashionable Pokémon exclusive to the event. The final prize will be a Furfrou wig for the avatar. Trainers who have not completed research during the event will be able to purchase Furfrou’s wig from the Shop starting Wednesday, September 29, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT.
Encounters with Pokémon at Fashion Week
- Pokémon in the wild dressed in fashion: Furfou, Kirlia, Blitzle and Croagunk. Butterfree, only if we are lucky.
- One Star Raids: Sneasel and Shinx
- Three-Star Raids: Butterfree and Kirlia
- 7km Eggs: Meowth from Alola, Meowth from Galar, Smoochum and Shinx in trendy outfits.
- Variocolor / shiny Pokémon dressed in fashion: Butterfree, Sneasel, Smoochum, Kirlia, Shinx, Croagunk or Blitzle.
- We may find Shiny Blitzle without a suit after Fashion Week, but we won’t see many wild Blitzles often.
How to shapeshift to Furfrou
- It will begin with its Wild Court.
- We select Furfrou in the Pokémon storage and tap on Change shape to bring up a menu with all the cuts.
- We select the preferred cut.
- Hairstyle / Shapeshift Cost: 25 Furfrou Candy and 10,000 Stardust.
Source | Pokémon GO Live