The Pokémon GO Fest 2021 is about to begin. The fifth anniversary of the game for iOS and Android coincides with the twenty-fifth anniversary of the saga, plenty of reasons for the biggest annual event of the title to be celebrated in a big way. Niantic has prepared the biggest Pokémon GO Festival in history, so we recommend that you do not miss any of our coverage. We tell you When is, what time is it celebrated, how much, what are ultrabonus and more.
It may interest you:
- Pokémon GO: how to trade Pokémon with other players?
Date: when is the Pokémon GO Fest 2021?
The Pokémon GO Fest 2021 will be held for two days, Saturday July 17 and Sunday July 18; each with a unique, different experience. We can participate in the two days with the purchase of a single ticket. The schedules will be the same for the two days.
- Pokémon GO Fest 2021 – Day 1: Saturday, July 17 from 10:00 to 18:00 (local time).
- Pokémon GO Fest 2021 – Day 2: Sunday, July 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (local time).
How much does the Pokémon GO Fest 2021 ticket cost?
Unlike other years, when the Pokémon GO Fest tickets were up to $ 14.99, this year the ticket price will be $ 5; in Spain and the rest of the European countries, exactly 5,49 euros. The pass gives access to absolutely all the contents of the two days, and they are not exactly few.
Special features of the Pokémon GO Fest 2021
- Pikachu with a special hat from Meloetta will appear in the wild during event hours on Saturday and Sunday. If we are lucky, it will appear shiny / shiny.
- During event hours on Saturday, July 17 (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM), the following Pokémon will appear in the raids:
- One Star Raids: Ponyta de Galar and Zigzagoon de Galar with hats inspired by Meloetta; also Deino.
- Three Star Raids: Weezing of Galar, Hitmontop and Cranidos.
- If we evolve to Kirlia (the evolution of Ralts) during the event on Saturday or Sunday we can get to Gardevoir with Sincrorruido.
- If we evolve to vibrated (the evolution of Trapinch) during the event on Saturday or Sunday we can get to Flygon with Living Earth.
Some of the Pokémon that appear during the event will know special attacks.
- Pikachu Superstar you will know Beso Drainage and Pikachu Roquera, Meteor Fist.
- Gardevoir you will meet Syncro Noise and Flygon you will know Tierra Viva. They may look the gorro de Meloetta. When we have completed the special investigation we will be asked which of the disguised Pokémon we would like to meet. The chosen one will wear the Meloetta hat. Both Pokémon will appear as reward encounters from Special Research.
- If we take a snapshot during the event on Saturday, after the special investigation is complete, we will see Pikachu Superstar o Pikachu Roquera; it depends on what we have chosen above.
- If we take a snapshot during the event on Sunday, after the special investigation is over, we will see Gardevoir the Flygon with Meloetta-inspired hat; depending on what we have chosen.
- Coaches who select Pikachu Superstar they will receive an iconic pose; while those Pikachu Rocker will receive a rocker pose.
- Themed habitats: will change depending on the time around the world according to this order: Jungle, Desert Mountain, Ocean Beach and Cave. “The rotation will begin with the Selva habitat on Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 10:00 am in the first participating time zone (UTC +14) and will rotate every hour until the event ends in the last participating time zone” , says Niantic. We will only see these habitats during the hours of the event, from 10:00 to 18:00 (local time).
Pokémon GO Fest Ultrabonus: what it is and what it offers
Pokémon GO players with Festival entry will be able to access an exclusive feature in the form of an Ultra Bonus by completing joint challenges. In the state of global challenge, Trainers will be able to join in and complete an hourly challenge together. By doing so, they will receive a bonus for the remainder of that same hour.
Ultrabonus Part 1: Time
By completing a total of eight global challenges, we will access the Ultrabonus Part 1: Time. “The passing of time will stop and Pokémon from different eras will appear more frequently,” they say. Part 1: Time will take place from Friday, July 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
Ultrabonus Part 2: Space
After completing a total of 16 global challenges, we will access the Ultrabonus Part 2: Space. “The entire space will warp and Pokémon will appear from different places.” Part 2: Space will take place from Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
The third part will be unlocked by completing 24 global challenges, but it is currently unknown what it will translate into.