Pokémon GO Fest 2021 takes place this weekend –July 17 and 18– and will be the greatest Festival de Pokémon GO till the date. The celebration of the fifth anniversary of the Niantic game for iOS and Android will allow us to get special Pokémon through the exchange (up to six special exchanges until Monday, July 19 at 08:00 (CEST), an ideal opportunity to change generally blocked Pokémon.
In addition, we will also have access to Pokémon such as Gardevoir O Gallade with exclusive movement. We tell you how to evolve Kirlia in Gallade o en Gardevoir with Sincrorruido.
It may interest you:
- Pokémon GO Fest 2021: date, price, featured Pokémon, rewards and more
- Pokémon GO Fest 2021 will have a face-to-face event in 22 cities; Spain included: full list
- Pokémon GO Fest 2021: the day of raids will have all these Legendary Pokémon
- Pokémon GO Fest 2021 | Meloetta will be the featured singular Pokémon
How to evolve a Kirlia to Gardevoir with Syncro Noise
To get to Gardevoir with Sincrorruido It will be necessary, first of all, that we have a Ralts or a Kirlia, whom we can capture in the wild during the Pokémon GO Fest.
Once we have our female Kirlia, it will be enough to evolve to Gardevoir making use of the necessary candies and always within the hours of the Pokémon GO Fest. If so, the resulting Gardevoir will know Synchro noise.
- Ralts (male or female) -> 25 candies -> Kirlia -> 100 candies -> Gardevoir
- Pokémon GO Fest 2021 – Day 1: Saturday, July 17 from 10:00 to 18:00 (local time).
- Pokémon GO Fest 2021 – Day 2: Sunday, July 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (local time).
How to evolve a Kirlia to Gallade
With Gallade it is different, since Gallade can only be achieved through the evolutionary line of males; not the females. Thus, we will need to have a Ralts or a male Kirlia, use the necessary candies for evolution and have a Sinnoh Stone, which we can get in the rewards of research tasks or in some special events.
- Ralts (male) -> 25 candies -> Kirlia (male) -> 100 candies + Sinnoh Stone -> Gallade