Niantic has confirmed that the Pokémon GO Fest 2021 will offer during its second day full prominence to the Legendary Pokémon. After knowing the dates, price and details of the first day of the annual festival of the game, which takes place during the days of July 17 and 18, It is time to delve deeply into what awaits us during this second appointment, Sunday, with different slots dedicated to specific topics.
Pokémon GO Fest 2021 – Day 2: Legendary Pokémon invited
The Day 2 of Pokémon GO Fest 2021 start the Sunday July 18 from 10:00 to 18:00 local time with a themed hour for different types of Legendary Pokémon. Each of them will appear more frequently in the hours listed below in the five-star raids around the world.
It is an ideal opportunity to complete our Pokédex or aspire to get the shiny / variocolor versions of those species that have not appeared in Pokémon GO for months, which celebrates its fifth anniversary this summer. Without further ado, we review the themes, time slots and Legendary Pokémon featured.
Time of wind, lava, frost and thunder in Pokémon GO
- Wind time: available from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. local time, with Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Latias, Latios, Regigigas, Giratina Modified Form, Cresselia, Virizion, and Tornadus Totem Form.
- Lava time– Available from 11:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 16:00 local time, with Moltres, Entei, Regirock, Groudon, Heatran, Reshiram, Terrakion, Landorus Totem Form and Yveltal.
- Frost time, available from 12:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 17:00 in local time, with Articuno, Suicune, Lugia, Regice, Kyogre, Palkia and Kyurem.
- Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf will appear in five-star raids in the regions they are usually in. Mesprit: Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India. Uxie: Asia Pacific. Azelf: the Americas and Greenland.
- Thunder hour, available from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time, with Zapdos, Raikou, Registeel, Rayquaza, Dialga, Cobalion, Thundurus Forma Totem, Zekrom and Xerneas.
We do not forget the bonus confirmed for this day 2 of Pokémon GO Fest 2021, which leaves us with 10,000 additional XP for each time we complete a raid. What’s more, if we turn the photodisc of a gym we can win up to 10 raid passes (face-to-face) during the event. On the other hand, we can get up to eight remote raid passes if we complete the temporary investigation. Finally, a pack with three Remote Raid Passes will be available in the Store.
Source | Pokémon GO Live