The event Lights festival Pokémon GO has already started and has done it in a big way. This celebration welcomes Dedenne, the kind of type Electric and Hada discovered in Kalos. For a limited time, all players of the title will be able to take advantage of different event bonuses, see the fireworks on the occasion of the Diwali festival, rotations in the wild encounters, field investigations, raids, Eggs and new objects for the avatar. Let’s get to know all the investigations and what rewards we can get by completing them.
It may interest you:
- Pokémon GO: all research, rewards and shiny for November (2021)
- Pokémon GO: all Eggs of 2, 5, 7, 10 and 12 km (November 2021)
- Pokécoins in Pokémon GO: how to get free coins easily and without tricks
Festival of Lights event dates in Pokémon GO
The Pokémon GO Festival of Lights event started last Friday, but field investigations begin today. Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 00:00, and will be available until Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 20:00 (local time).
It will also be during these days when we can challenge the legendary trio of Unova in the five-star raids: Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, all three with the possibility of appearing in variocolor form. For its part, Mega Manectric will appear in the Mega Raids.
Here below we leave you with all the exclusive field investigations and how to complete them. With asterisk (*) those Pokémon that can appear in their form shiny/variocolor.
- Send 5 gifts to your friends – Reward: encounter with Electabuzz * and Magmar *
- Send 7 gifts to your friends – Reward: meeting with Darumaka *.
- Catch 5 Fire-type Pokémon – Reward: encounter with Vulpix * or Litleo *.
- Catch 7 Electric-type Pokémon – Reward: encounter with Electrike * or Magnemite *.
- Catch 5 different species of Electric-type Pokémon – Reward: Blitzle encounter *.
- Defeat 2 Team GO Rocket recruits – Reward: Blitzle encounter *.
- Power up a Pokémon 10 times – Reward: Encounter Dedenne.
- Walk 1 kilometer – Reward: 5 Super Balls and 10 Poké Balls.
- Hatch 1 Egg – Reward: 1000 Stardust.
- Defeat a Team GO Rocket Leader – Reward: Encounter Vullaby *.