Niantic has released the full monthly agenda for the month of November in Pokémon GO. The penultimate month of season 2021 is just around the corner and will allow us to continue happening adventures on the occasion of the Season of Mischief. Following an October marked by Halloween, November will apply rotations to Research Achievements, Raid Leaders, Eggs, Community Day, Featured Pokémon hours, and more. Let’s review all the news that await us during this month of November 2021 in Pokémon GO.
- Pokémon GO, Halloween 2021 – Spooky Companions; all missions and rewards
- Pokémon GO prepares a great update: new functions, Eggs and PokéStops
November Research Achievements in Pokémon GO
From Monday, November 1, 2021 at 10:00 PM CEST to Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 10:00 PM CEST, Vullaby will be the Pokémon as a reward for a full week of daily research missions. Apparently it will not appear in its shiny / shiny form. By chaining seven days with at least one of the weekly achievements the reward will be a guaranteed encounter with Vullaby.
November Raid Bosses: Key Dates and Featured Legendaries
Starting next November 5, we will have the corresponding rotation of five-star raid bosses. It is expected that from November 1 we will have the corresponding changes to the lower levels.
- Darkrai: until Friday, November 5, 2021 at 10:00. It can be shiny. The trapped Darkrai will meet the Sludge Bomb.
- Cobalion: from Friday, November 5, 2021, to Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Exact date to be determined. It can be shiny. You will learn Holy Sword.
- Terrakion: From Friday, November 5, 2021, to Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Exact date to be determined. It can be shiny. You will learn Holy Sword.
- Virizion: From Friday, November 5, 2021, to Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Exact date to be determined. It can be shiny. You will learn Holy Sword.
- Cresselia: from Tuesday, November 16, 2021, to Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Shiny can come out.
- Mega-Absol: until Friday, November 5, 2021 at 10:00. It can be shiny.
- Mega-Manectric: from Friday, November 5, 2021, to Tuesday, December 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Shiny can come out.
- Mega-Lopunny: from Tuesday, November 16, 2021, to Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Shiny can come out.
Raid time in November (every Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time)
Every Wednesday in November we will have a Raid Hour from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time.
- November 3: Darkrai in the Five Star Raids. It can be shiny.
- November 10: Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion in the five-star raids. It can be shiny.
- November 17 and November 24: Cresselia in the five-star raids. It can be shiny.
Hours of the Featured Pokémon (every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.) local time
- November 2: Cacnea | 2 × Candy per catch
- November 9: Chinchou | 2 × Candy by transfer
- Nov. 16: Turtwig | 2 × Stardust per capture
- November 23: Chimchar | 2 × PX per capture
- November 30: Piplup | 2 × Candy per catch
November 2021 Community Day in Pokémon GO
On Sunday, November 21, 2021, from 11:00 to 17:00 (local time) the Community Day of the month of November will be celebrated with Shinx as the protagonist. In addition to several bonuses and additional bonuses of this penultimate Community Day of 2021, by evolving to Luxio (the evolution of Shinx) during the event or up to two hours after it ends we will achieve that Luxray meet charged attack Psicocolmillo.
Upcoming November Highlights and Events in Pokémon GO
Every Monday in November: A one-time bundle is available in the Shop with a Remote Raid Pass and other items for 1 Pokécoin.
- Lights festival: from November 5, 2021 to November 14, 2021, new event.
- Day of the Dead: from November 1, 2021 to November 2, 2021. Special event for Coaches around the world.
- Brilliant Diamond and Shimmering Pearl Celebration Event– From November 16 to 21, 2021, the launch of Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Pokémon Shimmering Pearl will be celebrated with a special event.
- Unknown event– From November 26 to 29, 2021, “Trainers who have completed the Special Investigation Story Misunderstood Mischief will be able to unlock a Special Investigation to get to know Hoopa a bit more.”
Source | Pokémon GO Live