Niantic has confirmed the final dates of the Safari Zone 2021 of Pokémon GO, the official rescheduling of a 2020 Safari Zone that did not take place because of the coronavirus. After a fateful year and without the possibility of establishing face-to-face events normally, The Pokémon Company fixed new dates for the three territories involved in the event; What are they Liverpool (England), Philadelphia and saint Louis (USA). Only available to those who bought the ticket at the time; can be played from home.
Safari Zone 2021: when is it held and how can we participate?
Below we can see the final dates of the 2021 Safari Zone, which will have face-to-face participation in the indicated places; But this time the doors are open to everyone. Every Pokémon GO player with a ticket to the event can participate wherever they are following the indicated hours (which will be known when the dates approach).
- Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Liverpool: It will be held from Friday, October 15, 2021 to Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Sefton Park. Official Web.
- Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Philadelphia– To be held from Friday, October 29, 2021 to Sunday, October 31, 2021 at Fairmount Park. Official Web.
- Pokémon GO Safari Zone in San Luis: It will be held from Friday, November 12, 2021 to Sunday, November 14, 2021 at Tower Grove Park. Official Web.
Thus, an early access ticket for Friday, October 29, to the Philadelphia Safari Zone will give access to the event from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time. It will not be necessary to adjust to the time zones of the United States if we are playing from Europe.
Advantages and confirmed bonuses of the Safari Zone 2021
Niantic has also confirmed all the bonuses and advantages of those who had already purchased for the Safari Zone 2020 in 2021:
- Some featured wild Pokémon attracted to Incense.
- We will have special research and field research assignments unique to the event.
- The activated incenses will last for eight hours during the hours of the event.
- Activated Bait Modules will last four hours during event hours.
- There will be special 2 km Eggs.
“Ticket holders for the Safari Zone will now see the new date and time of their event in the tab Events. The type of ticket selected has not changed ”, confirms Niantic.
Source | Pokémon GO Live