With only a few weeks to go until the premiere of Pokémon Shining Diamond and Shimmering Pearl on Nintendo Switch, those interested in getting the remakes of the first editions of the region of Sinnoh They will be able to dress in the outfits of León and Maya in the edition of Platinum Pokémon. We tell you how to get these costumes for the male and female character, available for a limited time.
It may interest you:
- Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl, Impressions. This is how Sinnoh has changed
- Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl, rediscovering the mythical Sinnoh
- Remakes of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: comparison of the huge Underground map with the original
How to get the Platinum Set in Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl
To get the Platinum Set at Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl It will be enough to buy our copy of the game (indistinctly one of the two) and make sure we have an Internet connection on our Nintendo Switch; It is not necessary to have a subscription to Nintendo Switch Online.
- Start Pokémon Shiny Diamond / Shimmering Pearl and go to Mysterious gift from the menu once the game has started.
- Then click Receive online before Monday, February 21, 2022.
- Once you have the Platinum Set, you can change clothes in the clothing store Metronome from Rocavelo City.
It should be said that the Mysterious Gift function is not unlocked until we have advanced approximately the first two hours of play, The Pokémon Company advances on the official web portal. In addition, the game must be updated to the latest version.
Pokémon returns to the Sinnoh region this November 19
Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl reach stores in physical and digital format this November 19, 2021 for Nintendo Switch. It will not be until January 28, 2022 when our journey begins in the Hisui region, the ancient Sinnoh, with Pokémon Arceus Legends. A new stage, with open environments and action RPG gameplay; although without giving up turn-based fighting.
Source | Pokémon Diamond Pearl