Pokémon Unite is now available to users of Nintendo Switch —coming soon for Android and iOS devices—. This is the new MOBA that bets on 5 against 5 battles developed by TiMi Studios and set in the universe of the long-lived Nintendo franchise. If you are wanting to try it, we tell you how to download it for free.
Pokémon Unite: when will it be released on Android and iOS mobiles?
Pokémon Unite: how to download it on Nintendo Switch
The title is free-to-play, so you can start playing at no cost, although it also offers in-app purchases. To proceed with its download, you have the following options at your disposal.
Through the Web: just access the following link, log in with your Nintendo account and press the buy button (0.00 euros).
Through the console: If you prefer to access the title directly from your Nintendo Switch, it is as simple as opening the eShop and navigating to the free programs tab or using the search engine to find Pokémon Unite.
Pokémon Unite: all available Pokémon
At the moment, the game has up to 20 Pokémon, divided into different categories: offensive, defensive, agile, auxiliary and balanced. We offer you the full list With everyone.
- Mr. Mime (psychic type – hada)
- Wigglytuff (tipo normal – hada)
- Crustle (bug – rock type)
- Snorlax (tipo normal)
- Slowbro (water type – psychic)
- Charizard (fire type – flying)
- Lucario (fighting type – steel)
- Garchomp (dragon type – earth)
- Machamp (fighting type)
- Absol (sinister type)
- Gengar (ghost type – poison)
- Talonflame (fire type – flying)
- Zeraora (electric type)
- Venusaur (plant type – poison)
- Greninja (water type – sinister)
- Pikachu (electric type)
- Cramorant (flying type – water)
- Cinderance (fire type)
- Ninetales (Alola shape)
Pokémon Unite is out now available on Nintendo Switch and next month of September will reach Android and iOS devices.
Source | eShop from Nintendo Switch