Even though the promotion in PS Store With Double Discounts, we can already take a look at a new batch of offers on the digital platform of PS4 and PS5 with games developed in Japan. Thus, with the usual nickname of Great Hits in Japan, we will go on to detail some of the best sales in Japanese-style games by publishers such as Square Enix, Sega, Bandai Namco O Atlus. These are the ten games that we consider essential among all those that are on sale.
The ten you have to have
How could it be otherwise, the JRPG is one of the genres best represented in this barrage of offers that we have thanks to this promotion. In this way, we can get hold of the essential Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade, the improved version for PS5 of the first chapter of this remake of one of the most popular role-playing games of all time. In addition, we find other great titles such as Perosna 5 Royal -its extended version and with Spanish translation-, the fantastic Dragon Quest XI S, with even more content than its standard version, and one of the most popular MMOs of today such as Final Fantasy XIV Online.
In addition to that, purely Japanese titles such as 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Judgment -to play before its recent sequel, Lost Judgment-, or Yakuza: Like a Dragon. So until you get to ten great games:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade for 56.79 € (29% discount)
- Nier Replicant for € 38.99 (35% discount)
- Nier Automata Game of the YorHa Edition for € 19.99 (50% off)
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of a Lost Past for € 25.99 (35% discount)
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – Digital Deluxe for € 26.79 (33% discount)
- Judgment for € 25.99 (35% discount)
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon for € 35.99 (40% discount)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Ultimate Edition for € 18.39 (84% off)
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for € 26.99 (55% discount)
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Complete Edition for € 21.99 (60% off)