Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced a new promotion of offers on a multitude of PS5 and PS4 games for less than 15 euros through PS Store. The PlayStation console digital portal is once again the protagonist of this selection of reduced prices on more than 200 items, among which are great successes such as Resident Evil 7 Biohazard, Gran Turismo Sport or Code Vein. All offers will be available Until 15 September.
- It may interest you: PS5 and PS4 Offers: Essential Selection in PS Store games; best discounts
Games for less than 15 euros on the PS Store until September 15
As usual, Sony offers a selection of featured titles with their previous price and the resulting price after applying the discount. The common condition shared by all of them is clear: maximum 15 euros per unit. Juegos como Ratchet & Clank, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, For Honor, MotoGP 20, LEGO El Hobbit, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts o MadRunner entran en la promoción.
Also noteworthy is the reduction in high-quality works such as Blasphemous, for 8.99 euros (64% discount), or Tales of Berseria, one of the best deliveries in recent years, for 9.99 euros. Same with the two deliveries of The Evil Within, for 9.99 euros and 13,19 euros, respectively.
All PS4 titles are backward compatible with PS5.
- CODE VEIN before € 69.99 – now € 14.69.
- Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park was € 19.99 – now € 9.99.
- LEGO The Hobbit was € 39.99 – now € 13.99.
- Resident Evil was € 19.99 – now € 4.99.
- Swordsman VR before € 16.99 – now € 11.89.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division was € 29.99 – now € 8.99.
- ONE was € 9.99 – now € 4.49.
- Zombie Army 4: Season Pass One before € 34.99 – now € 14.69.
- Zombie Army 4: Season Pass Two before € 34.99 – now € 14.69.
Source | PlayStation