Saber Interactive will edit the next 34BigThings video game, a tribute to arcade racing classics. It’s Redout 2, a sequel in which speed competitions take place in dystopian settings, on an almost abandoned Earth reserved for the most vertiginous races in the galaxy. The game will go on sale in 2022 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch y PC (via Steam and Epic Games Store).
The title will invite us to “reach impossible speeds in exciting futuristic races throughout an extensive single-player campaign ”, as well as in its competitive multiplayer modes. They promise detailed control systems, which will allow us to customize everything in a meticulous way. In addition, they maintain that the soundtrack will be “spectacular.”
- It may interest you: Redout analysis
These are its main characteristics
- Speed and control: Following in the tradition of antigravity racing classics like Wipeout and F-Zero, race at extreme speeds with an intuitive driving system that makes Redout 2 the bomb for an occasional game, but also rewards those ready to dominate. the game completely. Drift, spin and fly through the riskiest curves and jumps in racing game history.
- Extensive trajectory mode: Speed through hundreds of events along 36 unique tracks, all reversible! From sand and time trial races to survival and intense boss races, make the competition in the dust.
- Competitive multiplayer: Compete against other drivers in intense 12 player online multiplayer. Enjoy new challenges with frequent custom content and seasons that include unique cosmetic rewards.
- Thorough customization: Choose from 12 different chassis and fully customize your ship with an excellent selection of thrusters, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, bumpers, magnets, wings, ailerons, rocket engines, paint and more! Create and share the best moments of your masterpiece with the photo mode.
- Amazing soundtrack: from world-class electronic artists including the legendary Giorgio Moroder and such acclaimed talents as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead. Our music mastering algorithms mix music seamlessly and dynamically based on real-time race data.