WhatsApp: A Favorite App for Message Scheduling
WhatsApp is one of the favorite apps for users, since it allows them to perform several practical functions, such as scheduling messages when they cannot communicate something at the moment, either due to lack of time or simply as a reminder and thus not forget to say something. important.
Although there are external programs or apps to perform this trick, from iPhone it can be achieved in simple steps, because this cell phone only requires the automation function, located in the “Shortcuts” application.
Likewise, it is not only possible to schedule WhatsApp messages in individual chats, but also in groups. In this sense, if you want to inform your group of friends about something at a certain time and day, you should not worry if you have time or not, since With this feature of the iPhone, it will be quite comfortable for you to send a text on WhatsApp whenever you want.
How to Schedule Messages in a WhatsApp Group
From MAG we explain the step by step on how to schedule messages in a WhatsApp group:
- Enter the “Shortcuts” app and tap on “Automation”, located in the lower area.
- Touch on “+” and select “Create personal automation”.
- Click on “Time of day ”, so that you can enter the programming time.
- Then, tap on “Next”, followed by “Add action”.
- In the search engine, type “Text” and choose the first option.
- Write your message and tap on “OK”.
- After this, in the search engine write “WhatsApp”. Among the alternatives, choose “Send message”.
- Click on the “+” icon enclosed in a blue circle.
- Here you will have to touch “Recipient” and enter the name of the group. Remember to write correctly the name of the group chat, including emojis or symbols.
- Once you have added the name, click on “Ok”, then on “Next”.
- Deactivate the “Request confirmation” switch.
- Finally, click on “Ok” and Done.
Remember that once the scheduled message is sent, you will have to deactivate the automation so that the message is not sent every day.
How to See Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
If your friend, partner, or another person of interest has deleted messages on WhatsApp, do not worry, since from your iPhone, it is possible to know what was placed and you will not have to install any additional app to find this information. Before starting the trick, you must make sure to make a backup of WhatsApp. This action when you do not receive messages, this in order not to lose any during this process. After this, access the “Application settings”.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun.
To continue discovering the news, you only need to follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag
- YouTube: Mag
- Instagram: @mag_peru