As in other games with similar characteristics, in Roblox we can find free rewards codes on a regular basis to be able to expand our collection of items and varied objects as Roblox Corporation decides to share them. Whether in events, raffles or simply because they are always available for free, we can get rewards for free. It is worth mentioning that many of these codes expire over time, so it is worth being vigilant and using them before this happens. Below we explain in detail and step by step, how to redeem free codes or promocodes.
How to redeem reward codes on Roblox
- Log into your Roblox account where you want to redeem the code.
- Go to the promo code redemption page.
- Enter your code in the box below.
- Click Redeem.
- If you have successfully redeemed it, you will see a message in green indicating it.
- In case the code is inactive or it is not a promotion code, the message that will appear will be in red.
- Once we have successfully redeemed the promo code, we can find the item in question in our inventory on our account.
How to redeem Roblox promocodes
On the other hand, the method to be able to redeem specific promo codes on Roblox is the same as above. Even so, it may take some loss for new players as it is a somewhat unknown matter. We also remember that these codes can be get in some in-game events or raffles, so we must be attentive to the official accounts so as not to miss anything.
- Go to the Promotions website
- Enter the code in question in the indicated bar
- Hit Redeem
- If the code is valid, a message will appear indicating it and the reward in question will become part of our library of items.