Product roadmaps are a classic product management tool: They make it possible to outline the future development of a product. They help set expectations and bring stakeholders and development teams into harmony. However, their application in an agile context is not always easy. Roman Pichler is a proven expert in agile product management who uses his knowledge as part of Heise’s agile conference series shares with inquisitive people. The recording of his lecture from second Product Owner Day is now available free of charge.
Use the roadmap successfully – tips in the video:
- How can we create a realistic roadmap when markets and technologies change frequently and agile teams only commit to the next step?
- How are the roadmap, product vision and product backlog related?
- And who is responsible for creating and maintaining the roadmap?
In his lecture, Pichler answers these questions and gives tips for the successful use of product roadmaps in an agile context.
works as a product management expert with a focus on agile product management. The blogger, book author and podcaster has been training product managers and product owners for over 15 years and helping companies improve their agile practice. In his spare time he likes to play the tenor saxophone. More information can be found on his website.
Kanban is more than project management – this is shown by the one organized by Heise and dpunkt.verlag first Kanban Day on February 22nd, 2022who focuses on Kanban as a management method. In the online conference, experts share their knowledge of how Kanban can be used profitably in companies. If you want to use Kanban effectively, the online conference is the right place for you.
From the program
- The Swiss knife for business improvement
- Yes, we Kanban: Why Kanban remains important for teams in particular
- Portfolio Kanban – see the big picture
- Flow in finding a strategy
- Leadership at all levels
- Navi for your change – the Kanban Maturity Model
- Learning in the system: Kanban metrics in practice