2021 is coming to an end, and in the field of social networks and the Internet, that means reviewing what these 12 months have given of themselves. And more specifically for music fans, that means the launch of Spotify Wrapped.
The streaming service has submitted its annual summary of the year’s most popular music, songs, themes and podcasts, as well as the personalized Wrapped experience, which offers if you have Spotify a summary of the songs, artists, genres and podcasts you have listened to the most in 2021.
Spotify Wrapped 2021
This year, Wrapped is “a mobile-only experience”, And you will not be able to view it on another device. Wrapped generates a series of cards in Stories format for you to share on Instagram or even on TikTok. For it:
- On your iOS or Android mobile, open the following link: spotify.com/wrapped
- By clicking on the link above, this will open the Wrapped hub within the Spotify application that you have on your smartphone.
- Now touch “See how you heard in 2021 “ to start an overview of your listening habits in 2021 similar to the stories on Instagram
Personalizar tu Wrapped 2021
- Your Best Songs 2021 – One of the most popular playlists takes you to memory lane and allows you to rediscover your most listened to songs of the year.
- Your Revealed Artists – Help fans deepen their connections with creators by offering them personalized podcast episodes and songs featuring their best artists of the year.
- Top Tracks & Artists of 2021 – Data-driven playlists featuring music from top artists globally and in your local market.
- The best new podcasts of 2021 – Data-driven selection of new podcasts from inspiring creators pushing the limits.
- The best episodes of 2021 – Selection of the best podcast episodes of the whole year.
- Best of 2021 – Editor-reviewed, data-driven music playlists to re-listen to the best songs of 2021 in all genres.
- A look back in 2021 – Music and podcasts that contextualize the year 2021.
- 2021 Wrapped: Blend – Compare your musical tastes in 2021 with those of a friend and get a combined playlist, as well as access to all the ones you have already created.
The Wrapped experience hub allows you to view the following sections:
In addition, apart from this, Wrapped includes this year several novelties such as:
- 2021: The Movie – This feature pairs your top songs with classic scenes from a movie that is all about you.
- You will have audio – Spotify has worked with an aura expert to visualize your audio aura based on your two most important musical moods.
- Game cards – This is an interactive, data-driven game that you can play and then share with your friends. Spotify will show you several statements about your listening this year and you will have to guess which ones are true.
- Mix 2021 – Taking advantage of the new Mixing feature launched this year, Spotify fans can see how their 2021 music tastes match those of their friends, stream their combined playlist, and share their results on social media.