Capcom has posted a new video on their YouTube channel dedicated to Devil May Cry 5 running on the Steam Deck. As we can see, the gameplay is off-screen, but it gives us an idea of what the gaming experience will be like in titles like this when Valve’s laptop hits the market, whose form factor respects the lines of a portable console.
It may interest you:
- Steam Deck: Specifications of Valve’s new laptop
- Where and when to reserve Steam Deck: date, time, prices and available models
Steam Deck has recently suffered a delay until February 2022, so that the first waves are delayed until the first quarter; while those initially planned for the months of January to March will now be sent between April and June. Devil May Cry V is available on Steam and will be perfectly compatible with the Steam Deck. We talk about one of the hack and slash most acclaimed of recent times, with a superb Dante at the controls.
The doubt now is the ergonomics. In an experience of this kind, a lot of precision and comfort in the hands is needed, since we press many buttons and the movements are constant. Fans have already expressed their doubts, but what cannot be denied at this point is the performance: runs with total fluidity.
It should be remembered that the Steam Deck itself will indicate with different icons if a video game is compatible, its degree of compatibility and how it will work on the device. In principle, the entire current Valve catalog is compatible.
Available Steam Deck Models: Pricing and Storages
- 64 GB eMMC Steam Deck: 419 euros with carrying case.
- 256GB NVMe SSD Steam Deck: $ 549 with faster storage, carrying case and exclusive Steam Community Profile Bundle.
- 512GB NVMe SSD Steam Deck: $ 679 with Faster Storage, Premium Anti-Glare Screen, Exclusive Carrying Case, Exclusive Steam Community Profile Bundle, Exclusive Theme Virtual Keyboard.