Steam kicks off its fall sales. From November 24 to December 1 at 7:00 p.m. (CET) you will see a multitude of discounts in their catalog. Newly launched and classic games are below their usual price. Expand your library on PC for the Christmas period.
Fall sale on Steam: the most prominent discounts
Some titles stand out for the proximity of the offer with respect to its commercialization. New World, Amazon’s MMO, is at a 25% discount, which leaves you at 29.99 euros. Deathloop, on the other hand, is at half its price: 29.99 euros. Other current games, like Metro Exodus, are even more aggressive. 4A Games reduces it by a 60% discount, to only 11.99 euros.
Then we leave you with some of the most featured.
- Deathloop for 29.99 euros (50% off)
- New World for 29.99 euros (25% discount)
- Tales of Arise for 44.99 euros (25% discount)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for 29.99 euros (50% off)
- Metro Exodus for 11.99 euros (60% off)
- Hunt Showdown for 19.99 euros (50% off)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection for 19.99 euros (50% off)
- eFootball PES 2021 Season Update for 5.99 euros (80% discount)
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon for 35.99 euros (40% discount)
- Outriders for 19.79 euros (67% off)
- Dishonored 2 for 5.99 euros (80% discount)
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad for 7.04 euros (85% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition for 13.19 euros (67% off)
- Jurassic World Evolution for 11.24 euros (75% off)
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition for 9.99 euros (50% off)
- Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition for 9.99 euros (75% off)