This week, with the version 11.23 The new set is coming to TFT for the first time, so we must prepare for a series of balance changes in Hextech Champions, Attributes, and Augments. This is a fairly comprehensive update (not to mention the one coming to League of Legends), including the Double Up launch, so below you will find all the information about it. In addition, we remember that the game, along with other Riot Games, is available now on the Epic Games Store.
Llega Double Up a TFT
- Step 1: Catch a partner (it could be a friend or someone you don’t know, or even me!).
- Step 2: Unleash it. He will need his hands to play and you will need him to be able to give everything, since you share life!
- Step 3: Don’t lose. When one partner runs out of life, the other’s life drops to 1. Afterwards, any defeat eliminates both of you!
- Step 4: Use the Support Armory to gift item components, gold, and other upgrades to your teammate during key moments in the game.
- Step 5: Use friendship in the form of a loyalty rune to gift champions and their items to your partner at different points in the game!
- Step 6: Send in reinforcements! If you defeat the enemy army before your partner defeats theirs, after a moment your surviving champions will climb onto your partner’s board to assist them.
- Step 7: Win (together)! You can start winning together when this version is available!
Changes to the TFT System
“We’ve gone from eight to fourteen possible power-up distributions, which is the order in which the various power-ups are offered to you throughout the game, to create more unique experiences. As a reminder, the weakest magnifications are silver and the most powerful are binoculars. The six new distributions are quite rare, from a probability of one percent (prismatic, silver, prismatic), to a probability of ten percent (gold, silver, silver) ”.
- Silver, prismatic, silver
- Prismatic, gold, gold
- Gold, silver, silver
- Silver, gold, prismatic
- Golden, golden, golden
- Prismatic, silver, prismatic
Changes in TFT Increases
- Burning Censer Level (Sorcerer): Gold ⇒ Silver.
- Life Learning Level (Scholar): Gold ⇒ Silver.
- Life Learning (Scholar) no longer appears in the third augmentation option.
- Shield duration of Runic Shield (Arcanologist): Infinite ⇒ 8 s.
- Runic Shield (Arcanologist) Shield Progression (Silver / Gold / Prismatic): 250/375/500% ⇒ 300/450/600% AP
- In The Same Spotlight (Celebrity) Shared Bonus: 75% ⇒ 100%.
- Titanic Force Health Threshold: 1300 ⇒ 1400
- Titanic Force AD Max Health Percentage: 4% ⇒ 3%
- Forest Amulet Level: Gold ⇒ Prismatic.
- Health of copy of Amulet of the Forest: 1200 ⇒ 1500.
- Least Favorite HP Regen per second: 10% ⇒ 12% of HP lost.
- Least Favorite HP regen limit: Uncapped ⇒ 200 health per second.
- Armory Option Portable Forge, Dance of Death armor: 25 ⇒ 50.
- Wearable Forge Armory Option, Muramana Mana over 4 seconds: 100 ⇒ 200.
- Wearable Forge Armory Option, Obsidian Blade Armor Penetration / Magic Resist: 40% ⇒ 70%
- Randuin’s Omen Shared Wearable Forge, Armor, and Magic Resist Armory Option: 40 ⇒ 50
- Wearable Forge Armory Option, Rocket-Propelled Fist health: 200 ⇒ 750.
- Armory Option Portable Forge, Rocket-Propelled Fist Mana: 15 ⇒ 30
- Practice Target Health: 600 ⇒ 500.
Changes to TFT Attributes
- Academy Starting Attack Damage and Ability Power: 20/40/60/80 ⇒ 18/35/50/70
- Ability Power and Attack Damage per Academy Cast: 3/5/10/15 ⇒ 3/5/8/12
- Bodyguards – NEW: Bodyguards now gain a shield shortly after combat begins, when they activate their taunt.
- Bodyguard Shield Amount: 100/300/600/1000.
- Colossus Damage Reduction (2): 25% ⇒ 30%
- Agents will no longer detain units that are immune to enemy control effects. When selecting which units to stop, agents will ignore those that are immune to adversary control.
- Agent: Zephyr now has priority over Agent. When selecting which units to stop, agents will ignore those affected by Zephyr.
- Imperial Equipment Bonus Damage: 0/40% ⇒ 0/50%
- Innovator, basic life of innovation: 650/1100/1900 ⇒ 475/750/1250.
- Innovator, Basic Attack Damage of Innovation: 50/75/100 ⇒ 40/50/65
- Innovator, modifier of the level of innovation stars: 15% ⇒ 25%.
- Innovator Innovation: Hextech Dragon is now immune to adversary control.
- Innovator Innovation – Dragon hextech attack range: 4 hexagons ⇒ 2 hexagons.
- Innovator Innovation – Reach of the Dragona hextech electric roar fear: 3 hexagons ⇒ 5 hexagons.
- Innovator’s Innovation – Hextech Dragon’s Electric Roar fear duration: 4 ⇒ 3.
- Innovator’s Innovation – Hextech Dragon 3rd Attack Magic Damage: 750 ⇒ 500.
- Groundbreaking Innovation – Hextech Dragon’s Electric Roar now increases ally size for the duration of upgrades.
- Mercenary: The attribute loses overall power as the value of multiple dice rolls are slightly reduced.
- Hyperadrenal Glands has been renamed from Mutant to Hyperadrenaline.
- Mutant Cyber Buff Bonus Health: 400/800 ⇒ 450/900
- Mutant Ravenous Appetite AD and AP: 30/50 ⇒ 25/40
- AD and AP per Mutant Metamorphosis stack: 10/20 ⇒ 5/10.
- Sniper – NEW: Snipers gain +1 attack range. Units equipped with the Sniper Emblem also benefit from this bonus.
- Sniper range (Jhin, Caitlyn, Tristana, Miss Fortune, and Kog’Maw) reduced by one to compensate for the additional range the attribute now grants.
- Fighter Bonus Health: 125/250/400/700 ⇒ 125/225/350/700.
- Mechanic Base Attack Speed: 10/25/50% ⇒ 10/30/55%
- Scrap item randomization now attempts to avoid items that have little synergy with champions (ex: Ziggs can no longer get Zz’rot Portal, Blitzcrank can no longer get Death’s Edge).
Changes to TFT Champions
- Ezreal Mystic Shot Damage: 30/60/90 ⇒ 25/50/100
- Garen’s maximum mana debuff: 40/80 ⇒ 50/90
- Singed’s Cast primary target stun: 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 seconds ⇒ 1.5 / 2/3 seconds
- Ziggs Attack Damage: 45 ⇒ 50
- Twisted Fate’s starting mana debuff: 30/40 ⇒ 0/40
- Katarina’s Lightning Speed Damage: 180/225/300 ⇒ 190/240/320
- Kog’Maw Attack Damage: 30 ⇒ 35
- Swain’s Hand of Death heal: 200/250/325 ⇒ 200/230/300
- Trundle’s Chew Attack Damage Progression: 150% ⇒ 140%
- Gangplank Life: 800 ⇒ 750.
- Gangplank Armor and Magic Resist: 45 ⇒ 40.
- Gangplank Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 75.
- Gangplank Parr Regulation Base Damage: 125/150/200 ⇒ 110/135/170
- Miss Fortune Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Miss Fortune’s Make It Rain Damage: 300/400/600 ⇒ 275/375/550
- Samira Attack Damage: 85 ⇒ 80
- Samira’s Class ranged cast time slightly reduced.
- Samira Class Attack Damage Progression: 175/180/190% ⇒ 165/170/180%
- Samira Class Armor Reduction: 10/20/40 ⇒ 10/15/20
- Garen’s Max Mana Buff: 100/160 ⇒ 100/150
- Shaco’s Deceive Attack Damage Progression: 175% ⇒ 185%
- Urgot Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 70
- Urgot’s Purge Attack Damage Progression: 30% ⇒ 25%
- Dr. Mundo’s Energizing Dose magic damage pulses: 100/150/300 ⇒ 80/125/300
- Dr. Mundo’s Energizing Dose current health burst progression: 20/25/50% ⇒ 15/20/50%
- Instant healing progression based on Dr. Mundo’s Energizing Dose max health: 40% ⇒ 35%
- Healing progression over time based on Dr. Mundo’s Energizing Dose maximum health: 20/30/100% ⇒ 25/35/100%.
- The start time of Fiora’s Sword Dance has been slightly reduced.
- Yone Attack Speed: 0.85 ⇒ 0.8
- Galio’s Starting Mana Buff: 180/300 ⇒ 200/300
- Galio Colossal Entry Damage: 125/250/2000 ⇒ 150/250/2000
- Jayce’s Bonus Melee Armor and Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 40
- Jinx Attack Speed: 1.1 ⇒ 1.05
- Tahm Kench’s Devour Damage: 1000/1600/30000 ⇒ 900/1450/30000
- Vida de Yuumi: 850 ⇒ 800.
Other General Changes and Improvements
- Ally’s One For All (Tyrant) HP granted to Tyrant upon death: 40% ⇒ 33%
- Original Skin: Most Heart and Soul augments, as well as all Emblem augments, are no longer offered after choosing Original Skin.
- Original design no longer appears in the third magnification option.
- Original Design Health (Silver / Gold / Prismatic): 300/450/600 ⇒ 300/400/500.
- Original Design Attack Speed (Silver / Gold / Prismatic): 50/65/80 ⇒ 50/60/70.
- Double Supply (new Binary Release name): Silver ⇒ Gold.
- Double Supply (new name for Binary Launch): Item randomization now attempts to avoid items that have little synergy with champions (ex: Ziggs can no longer get Portal of Zz’rot, Blitzcrank can no longer get Deadly Edge).
- Calculated loss no longer appears in the third increase option.
- Domain no longer appears in the third augmentation option.
- Scrapping (Scrap) no longer appears in the third augmentation option.
- Sniper (Double Shot) Damage Decrease: 40% ⇒ 45%
- Windfall now grants the correct amount of gold per increase (20/25/30 gold instead of 25/30/30 gold).
Bug fixes in TFT
- Nice Shot: Sniper Augment (Double Shot) no longer works on sniper attacks.
- Time Waits For No One: The Broken Timer Augment (Mechanical) now correctly freezes units that are immune to adversary control (for example, Colossi or Sash).
- Still Works: Items created by the Double Supply Augment (new Binary Release name) now correctly trigger start-of-combat effects (such as Zephyr, Herald of Zeke, etc.).
- Within Reach: Blitzcrank’s allies always correctly target Missile Grab’s target if it is within range.
- Bench Bubbles: The Rune Shield (Arcanologist) augment no longer grants shields to bench units.
- Practice Goals Are People Too: Practice Goals will no longer appear on the Endgame / History screens.
- Orb Hunter: Mercenary Orbs have been moved to the right so they are not hidden by the Hextech Core.
- United Yordles Will Never Be Defeated: Fixed an issue where yordles were unable to combine and level up stars when exiting the yordle portal. This used to happen when getting 2 yordles in Hyper Roll. We believe that there is still a second, much rarer way for this error to happen and it may not be fixed. We’ll keep a close eye on yordles who want to go it alone.
- Even in minion rounds: Gold Collector no longer grants gold in PvE rounds.
- Together Until Death: Taric no longer fails to heal himself if his primary healing target dies while casting the ability.
Source: Riot Games