>>> Follow the Black Friday offers in our live (click here) <<<
There are many models, and this week is ideal to find a discounted smartphone taking advantage of Black Friday discounts and offers on mobiles and brands. But of all those that populate the (crowded) market, we have highlighted these five top of the range.
5 high-end models that are among the most desired, highest rated and also most expensive at the moment, so Black Friday 2021 -and the subsequent Cyber Monday- become a good opportunity to get hold of them:
Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ y S21 Ultra
In a year in which for the first time we have no longer had a successor to the Galaxy Note family -and there are other Galaxy models compatible with the S-Pen, which suggests that for the moment we will not see any more Note-, the top of the range of Samsung was re-introduced in early 2021. Its three flagships are the Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G and Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.
Here we tell you all its characteristics in detail. The official price of each terminal is as follows, and next to the offer that we have seen on Amazon for this Black Friday:
- Samsung Galaxy S21: It has a body of 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 millimeters and 171 grams that houses a screen of 6.2 inch with resolution 2,400 x 1,080 pixels.
- Samsung Galaxy S21+: Its measurements increase to 161.5 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm and 202 grams to house a screen of 6.7 inch with the same resolve as his little brother.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: It is the model with the largest dimensions, 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm and 228 grams, since it has a screen of 6.8 inches.
Samsung Galaxy S21
- 859 euros for the version with 128 GB, 729 € in Amazon
- 909 euros for the 256 GB one, € 829.99 in Amazon
Samsung Galaxy S21+
- 1,059 euros for the version with 128 GB, 799€ and Media Markt
- 1,109 euros for the one with 256 GB, 886 € in Amazon
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- 1,259 euros for the version with 128 GB, 999€ and Media Markt
- 1,309 euros if we choose the version with 256 GB, 999 € in Amazon
- 1,439 euros for the version that has 512 GB in Amazon
If you look for it on the Samsung website, there they are all S21 models discounted with up to 200 euros discount in addition.
iPhone 13, Mini, Pro y Pro Max
The flagship of Apple for this 2021, of the iPhone 13 there are up to 4 models starting with the standard version, two Premium and a ‘mini’ for those who are looking for the latest Apple terminal but do not need everything that their older brothers carry.
At the design level, they all share similarities beyond size, maintaining a very similar design line to that seen with the iPhone 12 with smooth edges. On the front it shows a smaller notch, although it has not left behind its functions such as FaceID, which now has much more range with its new lens. Here you have all the details of the four models, whose official prices are these:
iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13 Mini with 128 GB for 809 euros, 759€ and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 Mini with 256 GB for 929 euros, 879€ and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 Mini with 512 GB for 1,047 euros in FNAC
- iPhone 13 with 128 GB for 909 euros, 859€ and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 with 256 GB for 1,029 euros, 979€ and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 with 512 GB for 1,259 euros, 1209 and Media Markt
iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro with 128 GB for 1,159 euros, 1109 and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 Pro with 256 GB for 1,279 euros, 1229 and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 Pro with 512 GB for 1,509 euros in Amazon
- iPhone 13 Pro with 1 TB for 1,739 euros in Amazon
iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 For Max with 128 GB for 1,259 euros, 1209 and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 Pro Max with 256 GB for 1,379 euros, 1329 and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 Pro Max with 512 GB for 1,609 euros, 1559€ and Media Markt
- iPhone 13 Pro Max with 1TB per 1,839 euros in Amazon
If you buy it through the website of K-Tuin, Apple official distributor in Spain, you have up to an 8% discount, a 4% direct discount and + 4% in K-tuin Money:
iPhone SE (2021)
Designed for those looking for an Apple mobile at a more permissive price or those who want to maintain the charm of the terminals with a 4.7-inch screen and not the mobile phones with a panel larger than 6 ” that were already a trend, the second generation of the iPhone It arrived last year, in 2020. The SE does not have infinite screen, but in the style of the iPhone 8 presents a panel with very pronounced edges and something that has disappeared from the most modern iPhones: the classic physical front button.
The iPhone SE, which rides the same A13 Bionic chip from the iPhone 11, brings back this button that houses the Touch ID technology that many fans missed. And right now you can find it for this price:
- iPhone SE (2020) 64GB:489€, 459 in Amazon
- iPhone SE (2020) 128GB:539€, 515 € in Amazon
OnePlus 9 y 9 Pro
One of the best valued by specialized media this year, the OnePlus 9 and its 9 Pro version are top-level flagships and they have managed to improve the main weakness of the previous OnePlus phones: their cameras: The 9 Pro, which It differs from the standard 9 in a larger, curved screen and a more complete rear camera, it is measured face to face with the rest of the high-end terminals of the year.
It is a smartphone that offers high-end power, a large screen and most of the premium features of its range. Battery life isn’t the absolute best, and it’s remarkably expensive considering OnePlus’ history in the smartphone market, but it has earned its place:
- OnePlus 9 : 709€, € 569.99 in Amazon
- OnePlus 9 Pro: 999€, € 799.99 in Amazon
Oppo Find X3 Pro
The US ban on Huawei caused a change in the crowded and competitive Chinese market of smartphone manufacturers, and Oppo has been one of the best to have stopped, being currently the largest mobile manufacturer in China. With his latest ‘flagship’ he has made what we always want to see: A well-built terminal, very powerful, a serious competitor to others and with a distinctive design in its camera – that polished metal module is worthy of the Terminator.
With a lauded camera – although we lose the X2 Pro’s periscope sensor – with bespoke sensors and modes, a great-looking screen, a powerful Snapdragon 888 processor and super-fast charging, the only problem with the Find X3 Pro is its price, which spend (quite a lot) of a thousand euros.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro: 1169€, € 857.14 in Amazon
Bonus: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
The novelty in the mobile market is now in flexible screen mobiles, and although the technology is still very early for its massive adoption by the general public, this does not prevent companies like Samsung from continuing to launch models on the market to continue polishing their formula . This year, instead of the Galaxy Note S21 we have found the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, of which we tell you all its features here.
And as usually happens, the novelty is paid, and given its technology, this mobile is not cheap although it can boast of mounting the latest technology in terms of panels:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 12GB + 256GB: 1809€, 1438 in Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 12GB + 512GB: 1909€, 1859€ and Media Markt