The first details about The end, the final event from Season 8 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2. The Queen of the cube he is about to implement his evil plan from The piramid. We tell you everything we know just below:
The End event in Fortnite Season 8, dates and times
At 4:00 p.m. CET on Wednesday, November 24, 2021, Epic Games announced the The End event by means of a publication on the official website of the game.
The The End event, the Season 8 final event of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2 will be held on Saturday, December 4, 2021 to the following dates and times depending on our region:
- Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands): 10:05 p.m. on Saturday, December 4
- Spain (Canary Islands): 9:05 p.m. on Saturday, December 4
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay: 18: 05h on Saturday, December 4
- Bolivia, Cuba, Dominican Republic and Venezuela: 17: 05h on Saturday, December 4
- Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama and Peru: 16: 05h on Saturday, December 4
- Costa Rica, The Savior, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua: 15: 05h on Saturday, December 4
For participating in the event, we will get a free loading screen and packaging (We don’t know which ones yet, since they are encrypted in the game files). Additionally, Epic recalls that Event playlists will be active half an hour before of the same. Us We recommend being inside Fortnite an hour earlier to avoid problems. They also remind us that replays will not be available after the event ends; If we want to keep a memory of it, we will have to record it.
As usual, Epic Games has enabled countdowns to the event both in the lobby …
To help players level up in order to earn all of the Battle Pass rewards, For logging into Fortnite before 12/04/2021, we will get 225,000 XP.
What’s more, from November 27 at 01:00 CET until November 30 at 01:00 CET we will have a Power Rise weekend, in which we will obtain more experience when playing Fortnite.
Information about the event The End of Season 8 of Fortnite
This is all we know about the event that cannot be considered. spoiler. If you want to know everything that has been leaked about the event, we recommend that you read this other news (with spoilers!).
- The event will consist of an assault on The Pyramid of the Queen of the Cube, released from fort / bunker being built south of Parque Placentero.
Fortnite: Chapter 2 will end with Season 8
The announcement of the event confirms what was previously leaked, and that is Fortnite Chapter 2 ends with The End event, Season 8. In other words: There will be no Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 9, but Fortnite Chapter 3: Season 1.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration