Start, never better said, the collaboration Come in Fortnite Y Ferrari. The Epic Games video game receives content from the mythical Italian team, both in the form of the new Ferrari 296 GTB, as in the form of cosmetic objects on the turkey shop. We tell you everything we know about this new collaboration of the Season 7 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: this is the new Ferrari 296 GTB; where to find them
From Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. CEST, All Fortnite Battle Royale Whiplash sports car models were replaced by Ferrari 296 GTB. This change will remain in the game until October 6, 2021.
We will find the new Ferrari 296 GTBs all over the island of Fortnite Battle Royale, randomly. Of course, they are only found in asphalt areas, and never in the middle of the field. We can try our luck in parking areas such as Ciudad Comercio or Costa Believer, the gas station garage west of Semillero Sagrado, or in Sleeping Pools.
New Ferrari items in the Fortnite store
To continue this collaboration, Fortnite also receives new skins with official Ferrari equipment. The Ferrari content in the store is as follows:
- Ferrari lot (includes the Maranello Driver skin, Modena Icon skin, and Ferrari Turbo backpacking accessory): 1,400 V-Bucks
- Maranello Pilot Skin: 800 V-Bucks
- Modena Icon Skin: 800 V-Bucks
- Ferrari Turbo backpacking accessory: 800 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These items are purchased with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both the skins and their accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may go back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skins in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration