Niantic has explained in a new official statement how it will be the future of Pokémon GO in the next few dates. After adopting exceptional measures in 2020 due to the pandemic (COVID-19), the study responsible for gambling will adopt new exploration bonuses and will eliminate or change some of the initially contemplated bonuses. We go on to detail all the details below. This is what Pokémon GO will be like once the Pokémon GO Fest 2021 ends; planned for July 17-18.
Main news in Pokémon GO: what is added, what changes and what is removed
As the major developed countries on the planet recover from the pandemic, Niantic reports that we will have new bonuses, some measures taken during the most serious period of COVID-19 will be eliminated and others will be maintained. The changes will begin to apply after July 18 in the United States and New Zealand, but will reach the world.
New exploration bonuses in Pokémon GO:
- We will receive up to two free raid passes each day when spinning photodisks in Gyms.
- Incenses will be more effective if we are on the move
- We will have guaranteed gifts when we turn the photo discs of the PokéStops (if we do not have a full inventory)
- We will receive up to 10 times more experience points when spinning a PokéStop for the first time.
Bonuses that will be removed or changed in Pokémon GO:
- The incense will be set to standard level when we are standing; it will be more effective when we are on the move.
- Gifts attracted to a partner Pokémon will reduce their spawn frequency.
- The distance to interact with Pokémon Gyms and PokéStops will return to its normal distance.
- EX Raids will return; remote raid passes will evolve so that there is a balance between raids in person and from a distance.
Bonuses that will remain in Pokémon GO
- The incense will last 60 minutes, as before.
- It will still not be necessary to walk to participate in GO Fighting League.
- It will still be possible to challenge Trainers remotely with a QR code.
- The maximum of 20 gifts is kept in the bag.
- The maximum of up to 30 gift openings per day is maintained.
- We will continue to receive 3x more Stardust and XP for your first catch of the day.
Source | Pokémon GO